dx--6mnths ago and now another biopsy tmoro

Options
ubnsmiley
ubnsmiley Member Posts: 1
Im kinda freakin out--i was diagnosed in jan-11, had a total masc-at my 6mnth c/u last week a small(less than a pea)size lump was found on the same breast that had the cancer. It is tender. They did ultrasound and some more images. Tmoro i go for a biopsy. WHAT>!!!?? Anyone out there have anything for me. My implants were just put in 5wks ago and im scheduled for the nipples next month.

Comments

• Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have one in a million
    I have one in a million situation.Tumor was found and biopsied.Cancer DCIS non invasive.As I was being prepped for cancer surgery another tumor was found.Both taken out.The malignant and the other was benign.Another surgery 3 weeks later was scheduled to check margins.I found a tumor just 2 days before the margin surgery.It was benign.AND now this year a a tumor was found on my 2nd year anniversary.After some problems with my doctor it was finally biospied and was benign.Did it ever happen to anyone?? Yes me but rare IMO.Even though I hate getting so many tumors because of the worries at least they are benign.

I'm 64 now and had a history of benign tumors since I was 20.My mom was dx with bc at 21 and lived 60 years.My niece at 30 and a 6 year survivor.Had a mascetomy.A pre cancerous tumor was found in her other breast a year later so she opted to have her other breast removed.

Wishing you the very best. They can be BENIGN and what I am hoping for you.It's just after we have one malignant tumor we feel all will be.I DO but glad I was wrong.

Lynn Smith
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

I have one in a million
    I have one in a million situation.Tumor was found and biopsied.Cancer DCIS non invasive.As I was being prepped for cancer surgery another tumor was found.Both taken out.The malignant and the other was benign.Another surgery 3 weeks later was scheduled to check margins.I found a tumor just 2 days before the margin surgery.It was benign.AND now this year a a tumor was found on my 2nd year anniversary.After some problems with my doctor it was finally biospied and was benign.Did it ever happen to anyone?? Yes me but rare IMO.Even though I hate getting so many tumors because of the worries at least they are benign.

I'm 64 now and had a history of benign tumors since I was 20.My mom was dx with bc at 21 and lived 60 years.My niece at 30 and a 6 year survivor.Had a mascetomy.A pre cancerous tumor was found in her other breast a year later so she opted to have her other breast removed.

Wishing you the very best. They can be BENIGN and what I am hoping for you.It's just after we have one malignant tumor we feel all will be.I DO but glad I was wrong.

Lynn Smith

Praying for your biopsy to
    Praying for your biopsy to be benign!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    jnl said:

Praying for your biopsy to
    Praying for your biopsy to be benign!

Hugs, Leeza

I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you tomorrow. Please let us know what your results are. We are all here for you.

Hugs, Lex
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you tomorrow. Please let us know what your results are. We are all here for you.

Hugs, Lex

Sending prayers and positive
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Sending prayers and positive
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you.

Hugs and prayers!
    Hugs and prayers!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

Hugs and prayers!
    Hugs and prayers!

How did your biopsy go?
    How did your biopsy go? Praying for you.

Jan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

How did your biopsy go?
    How did your biopsy go? Praying for you.

Jan

Bumping up
    How'd the biopsy go? Do you have results?
    Suzanne
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Bumping up
    How'd the biopsy go? Do you have results?
    Suzanne

Also wondering how your
    Also wondering how your biopsy went. I am praying that you will get good results!