Update: Can I have the Bus on Thursday, Oct. 27th please?

Options

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

I would be on the bus even
    I would be on the bus even without the food! Prayers and best wishes to you!

Hugs, Jan

Please do not worry
    Good luck & hugs
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options

Please do not worry
    Good luck & hugs

Whew still plenty of time to
    Whew still plenty of time to catch the bus... can we swing by my breast surgeon, I have a quick appointment with him. I won't keep you girls long, I promise...

Psssttt... I'll bring a cooler of bud light and stash it in the back. Look for the pink cooler.

Sending lots of pink love and energy with you my dear...
    Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs
    grrrr double post

We will all be with you,
    We will all be with you, holding your hand and calming you down.

Hugs, Lex
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

We will all be with you,
    We will all be with you, holding your hand and calming you down.

Hugs, Lex

.. I'll be driving -- all I need is a few good hot cups
    of coffee, and my Yogurt so I am good to go.

Anxious .. I get it, recently I had a full GYNO visits with all the testing -- etc as my last 2 pap's reveal abnormal cells as well suspicious activity - while on chemo and multiple surgeries. I am elated to say .. all is normal and my perimenopause stage, will develop into menopause with no hiccups. Such a relief!!!

Prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    Options
    I am there for you all I
    I am there for you all I need is a BIG pepsi!!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs
    grrrr double post

I am sitting in the back
    I am sitting in the back with the rowdy ones this time!

Prayers and good wishes,

Leeza
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options

I am there for you all I
    I am there for you all I need is a BIG pepsi!!

hopping on the bus now!
    See you all there!

Laura
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    dbhadra said:

hopping on the bus now!
    See you all there!

Laura

Prayin' for you~
    hoping for a great report today~
    Melanie
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Sending only positive
    Sending only positive thoughts for good results for you.

I may have missed the bus but that's probably okay with you all because I was bringing hummus and crackers as our snack. I know, I know, way too healthy. Let us know the good news when you can.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    dbhadra said:

hopping on the bus now!
    See you all there!

Laura

Thinking of you and hoping
    Thinking of you and hoping we hear good news from you today!

Sue :)
  • Masons Nana
    Masons Nana Member Posts: 16
    Options
    My first time on the bus
    This is my first time on the bus. I'm right there with all my sisters giving you all the love and support you need. I just need to make a quick stop to get a hot cup of tea.

Love, Linda
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

My first time on the bus
    This is my first time on the bus. I'm right there with all my sisters giving you all the love and support you need. I just need to make a quick stop to get a hot cup of tea.

Love, Linda

Hope I didn't miss it!
    I've got the fudge and the shrimp dip. And the pink ribbon rubber bands to shoot at anyone who gives us a hard time.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    dbhadra said:

hopping on the bus now!
    See you all there!

Laura

Just looking to see if you
    Just looking to see if you posted an update yet! Praying for you!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Please do not worry
    Good luck & hugs

I am sorry I missed the bus,
    I am sorry I missed the bus, but, I am still sending you good luck and prayers.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Hope I didn't miss it!
    I've got the fudge and the shrimp dip. And the pink ribbon rubber bands to shoot at anyone who gives us a hard time.

I'm hoping and praying to
    I'm hoping and praying to read good news from you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    jnl said:

I'm hoping and praying to
    I'm hoping and praying to read good news from you!

Hugs, Leeza

Hope all well - thinking of
    Hope all well - thinking of you!

Hugs,
    Pam
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    As always, I can count on you for anything. I enjoyed the ride, although I overate. I enjoyed the music too!! We almost got a ticket for speeding but good thing we're all beautiful ladies who can make any cop change his mind.

I saw my gyn at my hospital (sloan) for Oncology. My radiation Dr. recommended I see one in Oncology since they are used to seeing cancer patients who take tamoxifen so I did. She was nice and very informative. Reason I saw her was because as some of you may know, I was having discharge (sorry for being so open), and I still haven't gotten period since April, when I started chemo. She took some cultures and did a pap, results come in on Monday. I am not spotting or bleeding so she thinks I don't need a sonogram. I was bothered by that since I wanted one - this means I may see another dr. for second opinion. She thinks a sono is not necessary because I am not showing any sign/symptoms of uterine issues. We talked about the possibility of removing them later (i am 33 now with no kids), but that it's up to my Onco to decide if she wants to treat my bc that way right now (removing ovaries). She asked to continue taking tamoxifen and watch for bleeding, spotting, irregular periods, pelvic pains, stomach pains, etc..She saw the discharge and thought it was very normal from the pill, but not reason enough to move forward with other tests. I've been on tamoxifen for almost 3 months now.

I will continue to watch for symptoms. But I am also wondering, those of you on tamoxifen, how often did you see your GNY? Any GYN problems? Did you get sonograms although you had no symptoms for any issues?

I'll keep you updated on those results when they come back.

I love you ALL!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    As always, I can count on you for anything. I enjoyed the ride, although I overate. I enjoyed the music too!! We almost got a ticket for speeding but good thing we're all beautiful ladies who can make any cop change his mind.

I saw my gyn at my hospital (sloan) for Oncology. My radiation Dr. recommended I see one in Oncology since they are used to seeing cancer patients who take tamoxifen so I did. She was nice and very informative. Reason I saw her was because as some of you may know, I was having discharge (sorry for being so open), and I still haven't gotten period since April, when I started chemo. She took some cultures and did a pap, results come in on Monday. I am not spotting or bleeding so she thinks I don't need a sonogram. I was bothered by that since I wanted one - this means I may see another dr. for second opinion. She thinks a sono is not necessary because I am not showing any sign/symptoms of uterine issues. We talked about the possibility of removing them later (i am 33 now with no kids), but that it's up to my Onco to decide if she wants to treat my bc that way right now (removing ovaries). She asked to continue taking tamoxifen and watch for bleeding, spotting, irregular periods, pelvic pains, stomach pains, etc..She saw the discharge and thought it was very normal from the pill, but not reason enough to move forward with other tests. I've been on tamoxifen for almost 3 months now.

I will continue to watch for symptoms. But I am also wondering, those of you on tamoxifen, how often did you see your GNY? Any GYN problems? Did you get sonograms although you had no symptoms for any issues?

I love you ALL!

I am not on tamox, so, I
    I am not on tamox, so, I can't answer any questions about it. Just glad to see your update LoveBabyJesus.

Hoping and praying that you get good results.

Sue :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Thank you!

I love you ALL!

I am hoping and praying that
    I am hoping and praying that you get a clean report on your pap test.

Hugs, Lex
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I am hoping and praying that
    I am hoping and praying that you get a clean report on your pap test.

Hugs, Lex

Praying for good results for
    Praying for good results for you Love Baby Jesus!

Hugs,

Debby