blood work done, mammo done tomorrow

Options
disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Oncologist appt...used to go every 3 mths now spread out to every 4mths...so that's a perk...(almost 4 yrs since this all started)

OT-Tues will be 5 years since my mom died..(not from cancer) but -----glad she was not around for any of this...BC and then hystectomy

Comments

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Soon it will be, "see ya in a year"
    Dear Disney,

I am sorry about your mom. Doesn't matter how long ago, does it?

Four years is good and perhaps even suggest that you see your oncologist on a yearly basis. They will keep you coming as long as you want. I always thought of it as steady income for them.

I always take the initiative in telling my doctors, I think we can begin seeing each other on a yearly basis from now on. Some I just say, until there is a problem, thank you and hope to never see you again. I do say "in this setting". I go on to say, it would be nice to see you in a restaurant, museum, play, concert or mall or where ever else people gather.

Best wishes,

Doris
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

Soon it will be, "see ya in a year"
    Dear Disney,

I am sorry about your mom. Doesn't matter how long ago, does it?

Four years is good and perhaps even suggest that you see your oncologist on a yearly basis. They will keep you coming as long as you want. I always thought of it as steady income for them.

I always take the initiative in telling my doctors, I think we can begin seeing each other on a yearly basis from now on. Some I just say, until there is a problem, thank you and hope to never see you again. I do say "in this setting". I go on to say, it would be nice to see you in a restaurant, museum, play, concert or mall or where ever else people gather.

Best wishes,

Doris

just got back from appt..ALL
    just got back from appt..ALL well..BLOOD great, breast exam good, mammo good...dont'go back for 4mths..

Denise