Sharing something I hope will help

poplolly
poplolly Member Posts: 346
edited October 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
HI everyone. I go into the hospital November 22 to have my other breast removed. I'm glad about it totally.

But one thing I've wrestled with is what difference do I make that warrants my living through all of this. I'm totally focused on my family and I do things for them, but it doesn't seem enough. So, after being in these groups and after going through what I have, I decided to answer some of the questions women have about this disease. It's just a type-written summary of what I've learned and I hope it will be of use to someone beginning this journey.

If you would like a copy or you know someone who would you can send me a private message here.

This is not for money and it's certainly not a neatly published booklet.
\

Keep positive

Judy

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Judy
    Judy,
    it is a very good idea which will help. Please remove your personal e-mail from your post. There is a PM option for confidential communications on this board. Unfortunately it is a public domain site and information is open to everyone in the cyber space

Good luck with your surgery
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    how do I do PM to give you
    how do I do PM to give you my email?

Denise
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

how do I do PM to give you
    how do I do PM to give you my email?

Denise

Go to CSN email on the left of your screen.
    You'll find an option to send new message. PLEASE NOTE, you should write down the screen name of the person you want to send a message to because you will be asked to enter that. At least I have to write it down because chemo brain doesn't always allow me to remember that stuff til I get there.