Options
2»

Comments

• TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Options
    A courageous fighter
    Rita,

I am so sorry for your loss! Greg fought very hard to beat EC. God must have realized that the complications from the stroke would have made his return to you too difficult. Keep your memories of your wonderful 42 years together close to your heart. They will lift you up when times are challenging.

Prayers and peace to you,

Terry
  • Wife of patient 50378
    Options
    Rita
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • BMGky
    BMGky Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Our deepest sympathy.
    Our deepest sympathy. Hate to hear of his passing. May you be comforted by prayers. BMGky
  • jss2011
    jss2011 Member Posts: 132
    Options
    So Sorry
    Rita, I am very sorry to read of Greg's passing.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hugs,
    Julie
  • paul61
    paul61 Member Posts: 1,391 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that Greg has left us
    Rita,

I am very sad to hear that Greg has left us. I am glad that his final days were spent at home with you. I am sure he is somewhere beyond the suffering of cancer.

May God wrap you in his loving arms and give you support during this difficult time.

With my deepest condolances,

Paul Adams
    McCormick, South Carolina
  • unclaw2002
    unclaw2002 Member Posts: 599
    Options
    Rita,
    Words cannot express

Rita,

Words cannot express my sorrow for your loss. May the love of your family and the wonderful 42 years you spent together bring you so comfort in the difficult days ahead.

Love, hugs and prayers,
    Cindy
  • fredswilma
    fredswilma Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Rita
    My heart goes out to

Rita
    My heart goes out to you and your family, may you be surrounded by peace and love at this most heartbreaking time, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Ann
  • Laura23
    Laura23 Member Posts: 81
    Options

Rita
    My heart goes out to

Rita
    My heart goes out to you and your family, may you be surrounded by peace and love at this most heartbreaking time, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Ann

So sorry
    My deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved husband. May you find comfort and peace in the days ahead.

Laura
  • lilrusty
    lilrusty Member Posts: 49
    Options
    Laura23 said:

So sorry
    My deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved husband. May you find comfort and peace in the days ahead.

Laura

Sorry For Your Loss
    Dear Rita Im so sorry for your loss. You are blessed to have been in love for 42 years. May all your memories carry you thru these dark days.
    Love and Hugs,
    Chrissy
  • Ericalynn
    Ericalynn Member Posts: 200
    Options
    So So Sorry
    Rita,
    I am so sorry to hear that Greg passed away. I am glad that you stated that it was peaceful; the suffering is over for Greg. I cannot understand what you are going through but I want you to know that I care and I wish I could do or say something that would make you feel better. I also want to thank you for all of your support while John (& I) were going through surgery & recovery. You have been very positive and I appreciate your support all the while taking care of Greg. Take Care of yourself and remember that all your friends and I on the EC board are here for you.
    Much Love
    Erica
  • Daisylin
    Daisylin Member Posts: 365
    Options
    Ericalynn said:

So So Sorry
    Rita,
    I am so sorry to hear that Greg passed away. I am glad that you stated that it was peaceful; the suffering is over for Greg. I cannot understand what you are going through but I want you to know that I care and I wish I could do or say something that would make you feel better. I also want to thank you for all of your support while John (& I) were going through surgery & recovery. You have been very positive and I appreciate your support all the while taking care of Greg. Take Care of yourself and remember that all your friends and I on the EC board are here for you.
    Much Love
    Erica

Oh Rita, so sorry
    I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to find comfort in the loving memories that you and Greg created over your many wonderful years together. Words just can't say how sad I am for you.
    Take care, remember we are still here if you need anything!!!!
    Chantal
  • rose20
    rose20 Member Posts: 258
    Options
    Dear Rita...
    I was so sorry to read of Greg's passing. My heartfelt prayers goes out to you and your children and grandchildren and family.
    I spent my evening this evening reading your journal on the CaringBridge Site. Thank you for sharing Greg with us and your lovely daughter Shannon.
    Will be keeping you in prayer in the days to come.
    I'm sure you are surrounded with love from your children,your grandchildren, family and friends.
    I pray you will feel God's love and peace and His sustaining strength.
  • rmitchell
    rmitchell Member Posts: 94
    Options
    Greg
    I am so sorry. This disease if awful. At least now he is at peace with no more pain.
    My prayers are with you and your family.
    Reba
  • JimboC
    JimboC Member Posts: 264
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear of
    I am so sorry to hear of Greg's passing. This is such a tough disease. I wish you and your family strength and peace in the coming days.
  • mardigras
    mardigras Member Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you Rita
    I was so very sorry to hear about Greg. Although I am fairly new to this site, I feel a deep affinity with the people here and your great loss saddens me.
    Greg will always be with you I know and he will surround you with Gods love.
    You are so brave Rita and an inspiration to us all.
    Prayers a hugs for you.
    Marci