saying hello

sinee
sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
Hi all, I haven't written in a while, but want to say a big thank you for always being here. When I needed you most, you eased my fears and shared my worries. I am well on the mend and am grateful for it, back to work 20 hours a week and loving the after school program, even graduated to my own room of 2nd and 3rd graders this year. Progress on the room was slow, and some of the little ones didn't think it would ever get finished, but alas it has. We are hosting the Holoween party in our room so after homework they are all busy with making decorations. I work with wonderful people and I still "hit the wall" between the morning program and the afternoon program 2 days a week, and so I go into another room and lay down for about 20 minutes to revive. Then I am up and running again. Just had my first Photo show, this month and it was a wonderful success. So even that work has improved. Took on a bit to much all at once so I had to slow it down. But little by little, parts of my life are coming back into focus. My daughter and husband of 1 year, have purchased there home and are anxious to be in before the Holidays. I promised myself worry free Holidays this year, and I intend to keep that promise. My granddaughter turned 2 in September and is a great joy in my life. I am still achy, swollen, and often over tired, but all in all, I am doing great. I am looking forward to my daughter and her new husband to begin there family soon. But I have been very good, and haven't said anything, well not much, hahaha. Appreciating every sunrise, every sunset, all the colors of fall, I even felt good when we closed the pool this year. Unlike last year when I didn't think I would see it re opened. Terror. Fun stuff. Well I am here, still above ground, and plan on being here for some time to come. Today was a good day, and if they keep adding up, it will continue to be a beautiful joy filled life, one simple day at a time. Lots of love to all of you. I Breath, and I enjoy the simplest parts of my days like never before, no one is promised tomorrow~that I already thought I knew and understood, yet I never lived it~today was joys, and pains, and thrills, and spills~and I was in it~Best to you all, today.
Sinee

Comments

• jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    How beautifully
    put - today is all we have and it's such a great gift! I'm so glad you are doing so well and it sounds like your staying positive has made it all the better! Thanks for reminding us each moment has a treasure to be found - if we just look.
    -Jenny
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Sinee you need to post more
    Sinee you need to post more often and I say that selfishly. So happy you are enjoying and seizing every beautiful day given to you. Back to work--wow you go girl!!! Thank you for your positive words and that one day at a time positive attitude.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    natly15 said:

Sinee you need to post more often and I say that selfishly. So happy you are enjoying and seizing every beautiful day given to you. Back to work--wow you go girl!!! Thank you for your positive words and that one day at a time positive attitude.

Sinee you sound just wonderful
    So glad you are back to work and really enjoying life again. I loved your upbeat attitude and message. I really connected with your sentence about thinking you knew to live in the moment and enjoy each and every day, but now you are not only talking the talk but walking the walk as well. That's great! Take good care and stay in touch.

Hugs, Renee
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Hi rad buddy!
    So glad to know that things are going great! Sounds like your energy level is coming back and thats wonderful. Please pm me I'd love to find you on facebook

Jennifer
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    natly15 said:

Sinee!
    I love your post, love your attitude and love you dear pink sister! You have a lot of great stuff going on in your life and I am so happy for you!

You just keep enjoying every day to the fullest!

Sue :)
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    grams2jc said:

Hi rad buddy!
    So glad to know that things are going great! Sounds like your energy level is coming back and thats wonderful. Please pm me I'd love to find you on facebook

Jennifer

now don't laugh
    how the heck do I private message you on here? lol, Sinee
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    So very happy to see your smiling face and to hear that things are going well. THank you for popping in and letting us know how you are doing!

RE
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    RE said:

:-)
    So very happy to see your smiling face and to hear that things are going well. THank you for popping in and letting us know how you are doing!

RE

Glad to hear form you
    and glad things are going well. Keep the posititve outlook and post more often.