Hi Mates, it is FRIDAY, any interesting plan for the weekend?

Options
2»

Comments

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Options

I'm going to join Ketziah at

I'm going to join Ketziah at the Cain rally on Sunday! ;-)

I will definitely will not
    I will definitely will not be there. I live in the state that he resides. I have enough information to avoid that crap. There will probably be some good barbeque, squirrel and raccoon served. Enjoy!
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    ketziah35 said:

I will definitely will not
    I will definitely will not be there. I live in the state that he resides. I have enough information to avoid that crap. There will probably be some good barbeque, squirrel and raccoon served. Enjoy!

I was only kidding

I was only kidding Ketziah...I can't stand ANY of the politicans that are running in this upcoming election. Actually, Rick and I are going to try to head up to Maine tomorrow to look at some foliage. It's not great this year due to all the rain, but it will be nice to get out anyway. We tried today going up today, but he got pretty sick shortly after we left home, so we had to turn around. I hope that everyone has a nice weekend. Cyn
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Plans
    This morning Bill and I worked on a mission project with some friends from our church and some new friends from another church (pictures on facebook). We shared breakfast together and then packed hygiene kits and snack kits for street people who often stop at our church seeking help.

Tonight we kept the 2 youngest grandchildren while Owen went our daughter and son in-law to work on a mission project for their church.

Tomorrow we will visit their church, because Owen is being presented with a Bible.

Tomorrow night I will be leading the youth group at church.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Plans
    This morning Bill and I worked on a mission project with some friends from our church and some new friends from another church (pictures on facebook). We shared breakfast together and then packed hygiene kits and snack kits for street people who often stop at our church seeking help.

Tonight we kept the 2 youngest grandchildren while Owen went our daughter and son in-law to work on a mission project for their church.

Tomorrow we will visit their church, because Owen is being presented with a Bible.

Tomorrow night I will be leading the youth group at church.

*hugs*
    Gail

No rest for you Gail!
    Hugs!