Wishing for more time in the day...

Options
Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
...because I haven't been able to reply to posts as often as I would like. I do think of you daily, and read your posts almost daily. You've been my support group through this madness. I will continue to send out prayers, positive energy, birthday wishes, welcomes for newbies, and I will be on the pink bus when needed...even if I don't have the time to tell you about it.

What an amazing group you all are!

Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Linda .. this is why I simply ... ADORE, you~
    You are always ... and I do mean, ALWAYS thinking of 'us' -- even when your world has been turned upside down, or side ways.

Thank you for your kindness, and support.

Love, Strength, Courage and Hope == I pray for you, dear Linda.

Vicki Sam
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Linda .. this is why I simply ... ADORE, you~
    You are always ... and I do mean, ALWAYS thinking of 'us' -- even when your world has been turned upside down, or side ways.

Thank you for your kindness, and support.

Love, Strength, Courage and Hope == I pray for you, dear Linda.

Vicki Sam

Linda
    you are always in my prayers...stay strong my pink sister

Hugs

Eva
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    You already know how I feel
    You already know how I feel about you! I think you are such an amazing woman and I am humbled every time I read one of your posts by your wisdom and kindness. As they say around here, you are "good people." :-) Write when YOU feel up to it and do not worry about anything else. We are always here for you!
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

You already know how I feel
    You already know how I feel about you! I think you are such an amazing woman and I am humbled every time I read one of your posts by your wisdom and kindness. As they say around here, you are "good people." :-) Write when YOU feel up to it and do not worry about anything else. We are always here for you!

Your'e the best
    We love you Linda!! You are such an inspiration to us!

Hugs & Prayers,
    Debi
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    And, Linda -
    I think of YOU daily! We know you are with us and next pink bus ride - let's sit together.

Sue
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Hi sweet Linda -- Thank you
    Hi sweet Linda -- Thank you for always caring and for always trying to support us even when going through a difficult time. God bless you. We are thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Options

Hi sweet Linda -- Thank you for always caring and for always trying to support us even when going through a difficult time. God bless you. We are thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

I love you Linda
    You are just amazing!!!! Keep being strong, positive & take care of yourself.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108
    Options
    So Happy to hear from you!
    I am glad you are up to letting us know how you are doing. You are in my prayers!

Hugs and prayers
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    You are part of the group!
    You amaze me with your positive attitude Linda.

You are in my prayers daily along with ALL my sisters.

Hugs to you,

Sylvia
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

You are part of the group!
    You amaze me with your positive attitude Linda.

You are in my prayers daily along with ALL my sisters.

Hugs to you,

Sylvia

Linda,
    I hope you know (and

Linda,

I hope you know (and all the posts above attest to the fact) that you are an incredible woman. What a blessing to get to share lunch with you once in awhile and catch up on our journeys.

Thoughts, prayers, hugs and admiration,

Chickadee
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    YOU are amazing, Linda!
    As C.C. stated - post when convenient for YOU. When you can, have time, need, feel up to it. And just like you - even on the days when I'm not obviously "here"... I keep all my sisters within my heart and most hopeful thoughts. Always.

Kind regards, Susan
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

I love you Linda
    You are just amazing!!!! Keep being strong, positive & take care of yourself.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Linda it is nice to hear from you
    I wish I have more time too or work part time. Sending hugs and best wishes to you Linda and all of my CSN sisters
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Always praying for you
    Always praying for you Linda.

Hugs, Debby
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I was just about to post
    I was just about to post something similar when I read your post! I have for some reason also had a hard time being able to log in to CSN~ not sure what that's about! I send love, blessings, congratulations, hugs, courage, strenth, fellow-feelings to all of the Kindreds, both long-time and new to our amazing family. And special BIG hugs and love to you, Linda!!!!

I have been really swamped with medical tests~ on Thursday I had a brain MRI, an echo-cardiogram, a thoracentisis ( they drained another liter and a half from my lung only 20 days since my last aspiration, which scared me a bit, I must admit)and an EKG. Yesterday I had a bone scan with the nuclear meds. The ladies in the radiology lobby/check in area call me by my first name! That can't possibly be a good thing, can it?! LOL The radioactivity stays in one's system for about 60 hours~as long as I have glow in the dark potential, Reggie suggested I volunteer at the airport this weekend to guide the planes in!

I will be staring chemo on Thursday~ sadly the Zometa/Faslodex are not doing what we hoped they would. We know this because the liver mets has spread a bit, and the fluid accumulation on my lung. The reason for all of the tests is that I may qualify for a clinical trial! It is phase 3 of the trial, and I will absolutely get Taxotere, and then either an investigational drug or a placebo. It is a double blind study so my onco and I will not know if I am getting the drug or not during the study.
    It will be either 4 or 6 cyces every 3 weeks with a battery of tests at regular intervals. Should be interesting~ and hopefully a roaring success! I asked my oncologist if he would prescribe this protocol for his mother and wife and he said yes. Oh~ then I asked him if he LOVES his mother and wife! When he stopped laughing, he also said yes to that!

So~ hugs, love , strength and corage to all of us here on the boards!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Bumping this up so you can
    Bumping this up so you can all get Chen's update...Chen I'm so glad you are no longer seeing your noncologist! The one you have now seems like a very good fit...I laughed at the question about loving your mother/wife. I'm praying the chemo and the clinical trial will be easy on you, and more important that it works!

Hugs,

Linda
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Well I'd say you're pretty darned amazing yourself!

Hugs,

RE
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    What a sweetie!
    With all the crazy stuff you have on your plate it is so amazing to see how you care about others!
    So good to hear from you !

Jennifer

p.s. Chen, you always make me smile. Praying you have more success with your next treatment!