Re: Positive State of state or mind

erica65
erica65 Member Posts: 20
Well as alot of u no that I chat with I have had a reoccurrance of my breast cancer
in my liver. I have been stage IV since the start Oct 1 2010. I have been positive for the most part and blessed by my support here and my family and my sis and my few close friends.
I mean real blessed, I have had a long rough year but stuck to what my oncologist has told me to from OCT 1 2010 till now. I will beat breast cancer it will not beat me NOWAY. Anyway about a lil over a month ago I was finishing up with all my rads and all and went for my 3 month PET scan and guess what the cancer was back in liver in 3 small spots less then 1 cm each. I came home and did the poor me and cried and became positive right away. I acccepted my NEW Normal life and it is what it is and I am gonna live each day like its my last day to enjoy my life. Onco said l am not able to work full time again she wants me to remain stress free. She said to enjoy and have fun at a pt job that i will enjoy and like. She did all the paperwork she had to do for ssd and that was kinda freaky to me. I have worked all my life since I was 14. Cancer really changed my healthy fun free life but now will be a new fun stress free life.

However snce these past few mos I really am enjoyng my life and no worries. Fear and oworry get me nowhere in my life anymore. Its a waste of time and energy for something we cannot control.

So to all my family and friends enjoy each day to the fullest. I am living a dream and so comtent these days.

Love ya all

Erica65

By the way my markers are comming down!

Thnks to u all and my family here:)

Thanks to my oncolgist)

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Yuppers
    Positive thoughts is a way to get through with less stress. I beleive stress is what caused my bc. Now I am a much more chilled out person.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I hope you are feeling
    I hope you are feeling well...and taking it easy

Denise
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339

I hope you are feeling
    I hope you are feeling well...and taking it easy

Denise

Thanks Erica for the
    Thanks Erica for the positive outlook and keep enjoying life..

Take Care & God Bless

Eva
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Yuppers
    Positive thoughts is a way to get through with less stress. I beleive stress is what caused my bc. Now I am a much more chilled out person.

I think a positive attitude
    I think a positive attitude can go so far in our health and you are certainly on the right track. I admire you for that!

You keep fighting, keep that wonderful spirit and know that I am praying for you!

Sue :)