BAD news

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
My very close LIKE sister to me...has been sick for quite some years with breathing and lung issues...HER MOM died 14 months ago..(I considered her mom my 2nd mom) to breast cancer! Today I FOUND OUT her daughter (MY like sis friend) found out she had breast cancer on FRIDAY................and with all this her dad has been in and out of hospitals and nursing homes...so much stress for her..

Denise

Comments

• Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Wow - a lot to contend with!
    Wow - a lot to contend with! I'm sorry for your friend, Denise.

Pam
  • Ticky
    Ticky Member Posts: 117
    Pam5 said:

Wow - a lot to contend with!
    Wow - a lot to contend with! I'm sorry for your friend, Denise.

Pam

Bless you
    Denise has a lot on her plate. You seem to be such a good friend. I can tell that you will be there for her. It will mean a lot to her. I pray that God will guide you in saying and doing the things your friend needs.

Bless you,

Ticky
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Your Friend
    I am very sorry for your friend. Her plate is very full.

Doris
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Ticky said:

Bless you
    Denise has a lot on her plate. You seem to be such a good friend. I can tell that you will be there for her. It will mean a lot to her. I pray that God will guide you in saying and doing the things your friend needs.

Bless you,

Ticky

I am so sorry Denise.
    I am so sorry Denise. Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts.

Hugs, Diane
  • disneyfan2008
    SIROD said:

Your Friend
    I am very sorry for your friend. Her plate is very full.

Doris

Thanks all...just commments
    Thanks all...just commments bring tears to my eyes...she has had such a rough time...even this summer had cruise planned to get away from it all..just prior injuried her back helping dad...then hurricane in area of her cruise so they had to try to out run it..so not peaceful and relaxing like should have been...on a GETTA away triP..

thanks all

Denise
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Thanks all...just commments
    Thanks all...just commments bring tears to my eyes...she has had such a rough time...even this summer had cruise planned to get away from it all..just prior injuried her back helping dad...then hurricane in area of her cruise so they had to try to out run it..so not peaceful and relaxing like should have been...on a GETTA away triP..

thanks all

Denise

So sorry for your friend
    So sorry for your friend Denise. I will pray for her and you are a great friend.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

So sorry for your friend
    So sorry for your friend Denise. I will pray for her and you are a great friend.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Sending prayers for your friend
    and her family! And cyber {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you. I know you'll be there for her.
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi Denise -- I'm sorry about
    Hi Denise -- I'm sorry about your friend and her family going through all this. My prayers go out to her too. You're a good friend/sister.
  • disneyfan2008

Hi Denise -- I'm sorry about
    Hi Denise -- I'm sorry about your friend and her family going through all this. My prayers go out to her too. You're a good friend/sister.

I just dropped off
    Balloon and nice CARD...left it at her door to find later..I am sure right now she is not into having visitors or talking...

Denise

I am not good at words ...I get very teared up etc..I usually just HUG...no words! Anhyone have suggestions for when I SEE her..? I am at lose..

I KNOW I have somewhat gone through this..but oddly NO ONE USED THE word "cancer" to me until I go the Surgeons office-when I heard survival rate ---rest of appt a blur! So when I GOT THE NEWS I though oh no biggie (I was told not good but NOT "BAD" -DCIS
  • HootieGirl
    HootieGirl Member Posts: 85
    This is so sad to hear. LOTS
    This is so sad to hear. LOTS of prayers coming your way.

Kat
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508

I just dropped off
    Balloon and nice CARD...left it at her door to find later..I am sure right now she is not into having visitors or talking...

Denise

I am not good at words ...I get very teared up etc..I usually just HUG...no words! Anhyone have suggestions for when I SEE her..? I am at lose..

I KNOW I have somewhat gone through this..but oddly NO ONE USED THE word "cancer" to me until I go the Surgeons office-when I heard survival rate ---rest of appt a blur! So when I GOT THE NEWS I though oh no biggie (I was told not good but NOT "BAD" -DCIS

I am so sorry for your
    I am so sorry for your friend. She has so much to deal with but a blessing is that she has you for a friend and that will help her. You don't need to worry about what to say, I'm sure she'll see it all in your eyes and feel it in your hug ~ blessings ~
    jan
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    I So sorry for your friend.
    I So sorry for your friend. So many times life is just unfair. I will pray for her and her family.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

This is so sad to hear. LOTS
    This is so sad to hear. LOTS of prayers coming your way.

Kat

I'm so sorry Denise.
    I'm so sorry Denise. Prayers coming!

Hugs, Leeza
  • disneyfan2008

I So sorry for your friend.
    I So sorry for your friend. So many times life is just unfair. I will pray for her and her family.

Thanks everyone...she has an
    Thanks everyone...she has an appt with Breast Surgeon this week coming up...! then she'll know more but she does need chemo and it will be in same location as she took her mom for years...so even harder for her to walk back in there...

Denise

Thanks everyone for listening aka reading..
  • disneyfan2008
    Friend has appt with Breast
    Friend has appt with Breast Surgeon and game plan for treatment next week...

HOPE all goes smoothly..

Denise