Gearing up to do Battle with the Beast...you know, "We do what we have to do, so we can do what we w

Options
2»

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Oh, Chen
    Your upbeat, positive attitude never cease to amaze me. You are one of the strongest women I know, and I know you will "Do what you have to do" in order to beat this. Hugs and prayers of the most intense kind are coming from PA to CA. We love you, Claudia!!! Hugs, Linda
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    So so sorry you have to do this
    I pray this will be the answer to stop the madness for you.

Please be sure to let us know when you start chemo so that we can all pile onto the pink bus and go with you.

Sending positive thoughts to you, and prayers to God for you,

Jennifer
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    I am SO glad you changed
    I am SO glad you changed oncologists! With every update I have more and more faith that you are on the right path. Please let us know about the trial after you plow through all that paperwork. And I'll be looking for those posts about the reduction in pain because the chemo is working...I'm gonna pray and send more positive energy first.

Hugs,

Linda
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You are a pink warrior! You
    You are a pink warrior! You always have inspired me with your positive attitude,strength, humor and kick butt courage! Your oncologist sounds excellent and trustworthy. Continue to stay strong and please know that all of your pink sisters are right there with you in positive spirit and continuing prayers!
    Hugs, hugs, hugs!
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    MGNS said:

You are a pink warrior! You
    You are a pink warrior! You always have inspired me with your positive attitude,strength, humor and kick butt courage! Your oncologist sounds excellent and trustworthy. Continue to stay strong and please know that all of your pink sisters are right there with you in positive spirit and continuing prayers!
    Hugs, hugs, hugs!

You amaze me
    You always seem to amaze me with your spirit and ability to make me laugh! Stay strong and I know you will kick this~

Hugs and prayers,
    Debi
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Chen
    I hope and pray all goes well for you, from one liver metter to another. I know how you feel.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    We are praying and pulling
    We are praying and pulling for you, Claudia. So glad your oncologist is on top of the situation. Hang in there, we are with you in spirit and prayer.
    Love,
    Ines
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    With ya Claudia
    Hummers on

With ya Claudia
    Hummers on the way! Scags of 'em!!!!

Big hugs and many loving thoughts
    Sherry
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Hey Chen,
    as always, your humor shines through! Looking for the positive, at least it wasn't a lot but only minimal spread. Your team sounds amazing! It so makes a huge difference to have a team you really like. I'm curious about the hormone blockers. For those who are Estrogen positive, why then do they only give you hormone blockers for 5 years? I just got off mine but wonder if I should still be on them. What's really wierd is that I had a full hysterectomy 2 years ago but have hot flashes several times a day. I thought being post menopausal AND having my stuff taken out would give me some respite on the flashes but it hasn't...anyway, I was just curious when I read about the hormone blockers you'll go on.

Prayers, hugs and love being sent to you!

Sylvia
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Chenheart - put down the what-if's...
    Those things sound scary... let's instead make a our own "what if and who knows list" it goes a little
    like this :

WHAT IF Chenheart kicks the cancer habit with all the pink sisters' and reggies energy behind her?
    WHAT IF Chenheart publishes her first bestseller - My chemical affair with cancer ?
    WHO KNOWS she may do the pink tour and visit us all?
    WHO KNOWS she may start up a flamingo farm with Cheryl?
    WHO KNOWS she may invent gourmet peeps?

Love ya Chenheart!!

Ayse
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    aysemari said:

Chenheart - put down the what-if's...
    Those things sound scary... let's instead make a our own "what if and who knows list" it goes a little
    like this :

WHAT IF Chenheart kicks the cancer habit with all the pink sisters' and reggies energy behind her?
    WHAT IF Chenheart publishes her first bestseller - My chemical affair with cancer ?
    WHO KNOWS she may do the pink tour and visit us all?
    WHO KNOWS she may start up a flamingo farm with Cheryl?
    WHO KNOWS she may invent gourmet peeps?

Love ya Chenheart!!

Ayse

You know you can count on us
    You know you can count on us to be your biggest cheerleaders. ♥

Lorrie
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    may you be healed
    sh!t I hate to hear you need chemo.

hugs!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    You know...
    ... I'm with you, Claudia, every step of the way. As it has always been for us, all along. Doesn't matter if we're now on different forks off the main road. Still holding hands via cyberspace. And soon, we'll be back, again side by side.

Though certainly wishing none of this was neccessary, am very encouraged by your new plan. I wave continuously, even while asleep.

Love you. XO 12/25
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    Options

You know...
    ... I'm with you, Claudia, every step of the way. As it has always been for us, all along. Doesn't matter if we're now on different forks off the main road. Still holding hands via cyberspace. And soon, we'll be back, again side by side.

Though certainly wishing none of this was neccessary, am very encouraged by your new plan. I wave continuously, even while asleep.

Love you. XO 12/25

Fight like a Girl
    You are such a feisty,strong, and caring wonderful person. Keep fighting this cancer thing is awful. You and your family are in my prays.Chemo sucks is my motto.

Love you
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Chen,
    You never cease

Oh Chen,
    You never cease to amaze me with you courage. You are in my prayers darlin.
    Take care Kay,
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options

Oh Chen,
    You never cease

Oh Chen,
    You never cease to amaze me with you courage. You are in my prayers darlin.
    Take care Kay,

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{C
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Chen}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Reggie, too]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Hope I didn't squeeze too hard, Chen, I know you're hurting. Prayers and positive energy to you and Reggie.

Chickadee
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Chen
    I'm praying with all my heart that the trial gives you good results.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    (((((hugs)))))
    Maureen

(((((hugs)))))

Maureen