OT: Got a few of my co-workers up off their lazy behinds!

Options
2»

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

So let me see if I got my "itinerary" straight...
    Okay, first, ladies -- I said WALKING! With my exercise-induced asthma (since I was a teenager, nothing to do with cancer), there is nothing even resembling "jogging" going on here!

So I guess first I have to walk up to Northern California and wrestle the bonbons out of Mariam's hands (for her own good, of course). Then walk over to Jennifer, then down to CC in Louisiana, over to Cousin Natly in Florida, up to Penny in Massachusetts, then I think I should end at Nancy's, because all I have to do there is just walk with you to the mailbox and back, right, Nancy? Then I'll collapse on your couch and eat Mariam's bonbons, while you make some phone calls to find a physical therapist for me who makes housecalls!

Sounds like a plan!

Traci

I figure you should be here
    I figure you should be here in time for Mardi Gras. We'll jump up and down for beads and throws and complete the aerobic workout! LOL
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

I always knew
    you are mover and a shaker!!! I would totally join you on those walks if I was
    working there. But I also may lure you to the next ice cream stand... lol.

Ayse

Way to go girl!
    Although I must admit I don't walk much thanks to living in a REALLY hilly neighborhood and having knee issues for MANY years, at least I get to Curves and do yoga. I feel much better on those days. Get out your whistle and become a drill sargeant!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    my grandsons school (2nd
    my grandsons school (2nd grade) has walking club after lunch...around playground...

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Way to go girl!
    Although I must admit I don't walk much thanks to living in a REALLY hilly neighborhood and having knee issues for MANY years, at least I get to Curves and do yoga. I feel much better on those days. Get out your whistle and become a drill sargeant!

I am sure more will join in once they catch on
    good for you...

after recent surgery my dr said go back to normal excerise..I laughed..I DO NOT sit still but no official exercise...so he said YOU have a dog..I said 3 he said dogs LOVE TO WALK..hehe..

Denise

My old building few us walked together, NOW we are all seperated into 3 different locations...bummer
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    gagee said:

After reading how excited
    After reading how excited you are I am going to make an extra effort to get out and walk also. I need a big kick in the butt but maybe all I need is to keep thinking of what you are trying to do for your friends. Thank You....Diana

You Go Girl!

You Go Girl!