Hello everyone

Options

Comments

• Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Laurissa,
    I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. You have so much on your plate, but concentrating on getting better has to be first. I know how hard it is to see our husbands so affected, but soon, when you are feeling better, he will, too.

Hugs

Sue

Laurissa,
    I am so glad you

Laurissa,

I am so glad you posted! Please know that you are in my prayers along with your husband. Those who love us just have such a hard time seeing us suffer and feeling powerless to make it better. God Bless you both.

Hugs,
    Pam
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry that you are
    I am so sorry that you are going through this Laurissa. My heart and prayers are with you and your husband. Please pm me if there is anything at all I can help with. ((((Hugs))))
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Please add my well wishes,
    Please add my well wishes, prayers and hugs to the list of Sisters who think of you often.

Chickadee

I am so sorry Laurissa that
    I am so sorry Laurissa that this chemo is so rough on you. You are in my prayers and I always look for your updates.

Hugs for you,

Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    robang13 said:

Thinking of you Laurissa and
    Thinking of you Laurissa and praying for you! Your poor hubby. I understand how he must feel. I think it's too much for them at times. Please rest as much as you have to and post when you can. Sending hugs and love your way~

angela

Please do keep posting
    Please do keep posting Laurissa whenever you can. It always seems like it is so long between the times we hear from you.

You've got my prayers hon.

Hugs, Lex
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hugs hugs hugs
    Laurissa I'm keeping you in my prayers for healing and strength. You are a special pink sister to so many people. Hugs hugs hugs to you and your husband.
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Options
    MGNS said:

Hugs hugs hugs
    Laurissa I'm keeping you in my prayers for healing and strength. You are a special pink sister to so many people. Hugs hugs hugs to you and your husband.

Adding my prayers for
    Adding my prayers for you....big hug.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    missrenee said:

All my best positive energy is being sent to you today, Laurissa
    I'm really hoping and praying that the chemo goes more smoothly, you're able to eat and that the treatment is effective. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband for strength and peace.

Hugs, Renee

Every day I pray for you and
    Every day I pray for you and your family Laurissa. I pray that your chemo will get easier on you.

Big hugs!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    missrenee said:

All my best positive energy is being sent to you today, Laurissa
    I'm really hoping and praying that the chemo goes more smoothly, you're able to eat and that the treatment is effective. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband for strength and peace.

Hugs, Renee

double post
    double post
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Pam5 said:

Laurissa,
    I am so glad you

Laurissa,

I am so glad you posted! Please know that you are in my prayers along with your husband. Those who love us just have such a hard time seeing us suffer and feeling powerless to make it better. God Bless you both.

Hugs,
    Pam

Laurissa, please keep
    Laurissa, please keep updating us as we all are concerned about your health and your situation at home.

We all care so much for you and worry a lot.

Hugs, Angie
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

Adding my prayers for

More hugs and prayers
    Thanks for the update. So sorry about everthing you are going through. As I've said before, I wish I could wiggle my nose and make everything ok. Will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Debi
  • Alexis F
    Options
    MAJW said:

Hang in there!
    Easier said than done, I know...praying hard that things will get easier for you and your family...can you increase your anti nausea meds? also perhaps you could try some Ensure or Boost..I found the Boost pretty tasty...chocolate for me...even Pediasure....experimenting with different foods helped me....little bites at a time...try to "graze" instead of bigger meals...

Hoping and praying better days are ahead for you...
    Hugs, Nancy

Think of you often too Nancy
    Think of you often too Nancy and pray you are doing well. Are you done with rads yet?

Lex
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

More hugs and prayers
    Thanks for the update. So sorry about everthing you are going through. As I've said before, I wish I could wiggle my nose and make everything ok. Will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs,
    Debi

Glad to here from you
    Chemo really sucks and I am sorry you even have to go through this again. Love you honey, will keep you and your husband in my prayers. Post when you can.
    Kathy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Here's another hug.
    Can't have too many of them but if you don't need it now, save it for later.

Hugs.
  • Alexis F
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs!
    Laurissa it is good to hear from you, I am sorry the chemo this time around is so much harder. I recall my second bout being much tougher as well, but the good news once it was all said and done I did eventually regain much of what I had lost. You and your family continue in my prayers!

♥ RE

Laurissa, I pray that with
    Laurissa, I pray that with each day you are doing better.

Hugs, Lex
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

Here's another hug.
    Can't have too many of them but if you don't need it now, save it for later.

Hugs.

I am with Marcia, you can't
    I am with Marcia, you can't have too many hugs, so, I am sending lots today to you and your husband also!

(( Leeza ))
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Laurissa
    I'm glad you were able to post despite not feeling well. I'm sorry to hear that this treatment is taking such a toll on you. And so sorry that your husband is feeling such despair about your money troubles. Life is so unfair sometimes. I'm praying that yours takes a turn for the better. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Laurissa, I was so happy to
    Laurissa, I was so happy to see your post. But I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I keep you in my prayers and you are often in my thoughts. I miss seeing you on here. I hope the side effects calm down. Sending strength you way. You are both in my prayers always. Take care Sweetheart Kay,

I, like the others, was glad
    I, like the others, was glad to see you finally posting. I know you don't feel well Laurissa and have a lot more important things to do than post here. But, thank you.

You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,

Diane
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Laurissa
    I'm glad you were able to post despite not feeling well. I'm sorry to hear that this treatment is taking such a toll on you. And so sorry that your husband is feeling such despair about your money troubles. Life is so unfair sometimes. I'm praying that yours takes a turn for the better. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char

Laurissa ...
    continued prayers for health, strength and Courage.

Know that you are are always on our mind, and in our hearts.

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Adding my prayers for

I am always praying for you
    I am always praying for you Laurissa. Please keep posting.

Hugs, Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Laurissa ...
    continued prayers for health, strength and Courage.

Know that you are are always on our mind, and in our hearts.

Vicki Sam

Just to let you know
    Just to let you know Laurissa that I am thinking of you today and sending lots of hugs and prayers for you!