Acupuncture Strange thing happen today

Options
13»

Comments

• pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Yikes Hondo!
    Hi Hondo! Boy,only you!:( I am following your acupuncture with interest, using you as the guinea pig! I know if something works on 99 percent of people - I would be in the 1 percent! I also like to read your posts as a "heads up" to see what other great side effect I will experience next. Your posts are clear, honest, and informative. I appreciate them so much.
    You know I wish you the best, and hope this acupuncture works for you. I cannot believe the "adventure" you are on, truly unbelievable! Know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the antibiotics work too. I am rooting for you!
    Your fan, Patty
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    vsudd said:

Acupunture
    My husband could not move his right arm at all from his dissection and now he can lift his arm and brush his teeth. Not a huge improvement but one never the less. We think its due to acupuncture. Hope you see some improvement but it is baby steps ! At least it is some improvement.
    Best of Luck
    vsudd

Hi vsudd
    I hear a lot of people saying how they did so well after taking acupuncture so there must be something too it. All I can say it is the first thing I ever done that had little pain or only feeling the needle stick the first time and that’s it. I do find I get so relaxed that I fall to sleep during treatment and that is an extra to me having some good rest.
    Don’t forget to keep moving and working the arm and it will keep getting better and better.

Take care
    Hondo
  • Hondo
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Yikes Hondo!
    Hi Hondo! Boy,only you!:( I am following your acupuncture with interest, using you as the guinea pig! I know if something works on 99 percent of people - I would be in the 1 percent! I also like to read your posts as a "heads up" to see what other great side effect I will experience next. Your posts are clear, honest, and informative. I appreciate them so much.
    You know I wish you the best, and hope this acupuncture works for you. I cannot believe the "adventure" you are on, truly unbelievable! Know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the antibiotics work too. I am rooting for you!
    Your fan, Patty

Guinea Pig
    Hi Patty I enjoyed the laugh thank you so much. Believe me if I can do anything that will help someone else in their fight I will do it. We have stopped the acupuncture for right now to give the antibiotic time to clear up the infection. My ENT put me on 21 days of a liquid antibiotic because of my problem with swallowing. So as soon as this all clears up I will be going back again as I feel that the acupuncture is doing something and the feeling I had in my tongue is only the beginning of better things to come. Thank you so much for all your prayers and I too fall in that 1% percent range so we must be as they say birds of a feather. "Watch out for the guy with the gun" :+))

God bless and keep you in his care
    Hondo
  • po
    po Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Hondo said:

Guinea Pig
    Hi Patty I enjoyed the laugh thank you so much. Believe me if I can do anything that will help someone else in their fight I will do it. We have stopped the acupuncture for right now to give the antibiotic time to clear up the infection. My ENT put me on 21 days of a liquid antibiotic because of my problem with swallowing. So as soon as this all clears up I will be going back again as I feel that the acupuncture is doing something and the feeling I had in my tongue is only the beginning of better things to come. Thank you so much for all your prayers and I too fall in that 1% percent range so we must be as they say birds of a feather. "Watch out for the guy with the gun" :+))

Hondo

Antibiotics
    At last they have prescribed you some. My thoughts and prayers are with you I will also send some healing towards you. You certainly are on a journey and I'm sure you will are a strong person and we are all with you on this journey, and willing you through it. God Bless Pauline
  • Hondo
    Options
    po said:

Antibiotics
    At last they have prescribed you some. My thoughts and prayers are with you I will also send some healing towards you. You certainly are on a journey and I'm sure you will are a strong person and we are all with you on this journey, and willing you through it. God Bless Pauline

Hi Pauline

It looks like the antibiotics are starting to work as the bad smell is not there anymore but the pain remains. So far the feeling is the tongue seam to get a little better but still comes and goes during the day. If all goes well I will start back up on Acupuncture in a few weeks and hope to be able to get more feeling in the throat and tongue.

Thanks for the prayers
    Hondo
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Hondo said:

Guinea Pig

Hondo

So Glad!
    Hi Hondo, I am so glad you ENT "listened" to you and gave you an antibiotic. It just shows that it is good to pursue other treatment. Kudos to you acupuncturist! How would you have known otherwise. It just shows that we must be proactive in our treatments. Thank you!
    From your posts, it sounds like the acupuncture is really working for you. Yippee! Another victory! As Kent says, "Believe"! I know you do and I do also.
    Yep, birds of a feather - heh heh! I am doing a mini happy dance because you have jumped another hurdle, and will continue to do so with your knowledge, and pursuit to live the new norm. Happy times ahead!
    Love & Prayers, Patty
  • Hondo
    Options
    pattyanny said:

So Glad!
    Hi Hondo, I am so glad you ENT "listened" to you and gave you an antibiotic. It just shows that it is good to pursue other treatment. Kudos to you acupuncturist! How would you have known otherwise. It just shows that we must be proactive in our treatments. Thank you!
    From your posts, it sounds like the acupuncture is really working for you. Yippee! Another victory! As Kent says, "Believe"! I know you do and I do also.
    Yep, birds of a feather - heh heh! I am doing a mini happy dance because you have jumped another hurdle, and will continue to do so with your knowledge, and pursuit to live the new norm. Happy times ahead!
    Love & Prayers, Patty

Thanks Patty

You always know how to cheer me up even when I am having a bad day

God bless
    Hondo
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Hondo said:

Thanks Patty

You always know how to cheer me up even when I am having a bad day

God bless
    Hondo

And-
    You know you are in my Prayers, Tim. Hopefully the antibiotic helps clear this up, and then the acupuncture can do it's thing to improve your functions/make life even better. Your being proactive in getting this help is a most valuable lesson for us all. Keep moving forward, as always, Tim, with our most Positive hopes and Prayers.

Believe

kcass
  • Hondo
    Options
    Kent Cass said:

And-
    You know you are in my Prayers, Tim. Hopefully the antibiotic helps clear this up, and then the acupuncture can do it's thing to improve your functions/make life even better. Your being proactive in getting this help is a most valuable lesson for us all. Keep moving forward, as always, Tim, with our most Positive hopes and Prayers.

Believe

kcass

Kent
    That is what I love most about being here, it is just like one big family

God be with us all

╠╣ONDO.