Options
13»

Comments

• KTeacher
    KTeacher Member Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Teacher

I live in trouble if fact that is my middle name. Really we been married for a little over 37 years now and she is more then just a wife she is my best friend in the hold world. I joke with her a lot about the age thing as she is 3 years older then I am.

Thanks for the idea about the spa day, and she does like manicure, I think I will get them both, but she sure deserves so much more.

Thanks
    Hondo

We will be 36 years
    We will be 36 years in December. My husband has the same middle name as you!
  • KTeacher
    Options
    I Love this post
    Picture, avatar--I love this post. I will be seeing my daughter on Friday, she is my tech support for facebook so I will have her help me here. In 1989 when we met my daughters birthmother and family they all looked at each other and smiled then said that my husband looked like Denise the Menace's father Henry Mitchell, so, I guess you can put that picture in my space!
    Where would we be without the care that they give us! We do not fight this alone.
  • KTeacher
    Options

Caregiver
    OK, I'll admit it's me in the suit! Looking good. Now, I'll bet you guys never thought SpongeBob could be so handsome, did ya. I'm hoping someday ALL the caregiver's here are out of a job! Best Wishes to Everyone, Homer

Grandson
    Homer, I have a grandson that would love to meet you. Glad that you are not alway in a pineapple under the sea!
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

My Angel
    Great idea John, its' nice to recognize the ones that work very hard at keeping our spirits up and all those hours sitting in the hospitals, docs offices and outside the radiation room!

This is my Angel and her name is Angel!

David

Your Angel
    Very nice photo David...of your very own personal Angel....

JG
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    KTeacher said:

I Love this post
    Picture, avatar--I love this post. I will be seeing my daughter on Friday, she is my tech support for facebook so I will have her help me here. In 1989 when we met my daughters birthmother and family they all looked at each other and smiled then said that my husband looked like Denise the Menace's father Henry Mitchell, so, I guess you can put that picture in my space!
    Where would we be without the care that they give us! We do not fight this alone.

Try this,

Go to

My CSN Space (upper left hand side of ths page)

edit

picture

browse

chose a photo that you have edited to no larger than 150 x 150 pixels (CSN size limitation). Oh and you need to know where you saved it on your computer of course.

Submit

Make sure you refresh your screen and it should work.

There's a lot of software graphics editiors that will let you set the size of your photo...I use one in Office called Microfsoft Office Picture Manager, there are tons though.

Best,
    John
  • KTeacher
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Try this,

Go to

My CSN Space (upper left hand side of ths page)

edit

picture

browse

chose a photo that you have edited to no larger than 150 x 150 pixels (CSN size limitation). Oh and you need to know where you saved it on your computer of course.

Submit

Make sure you refresh your screen and it should work.

There's a lot of software graphics editiors that will let you set the size of your photo...I use one in Office called Microfsoft Office Picture Manager, there are tons though.

Best,
    John

Oh!
    You know me too well. Now I have to find the pictures!
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    KTeacher said:

Oh!
    You know me too well. Now I have to find the pictures!

Help
    If you need help sizing one, let me know I can resize it for you and send it back to you to use.

JG