SO you think that this is a girls club---WRONG

Options
2»

Comments

• jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options

For some reason, women do
    For some reason, women do post here more, but please do not think that is because it is a girls club. Feel free to come and ventilate aanytime!

Please also be aware that cancer patients are at higher risk for depression. Your oncologist knows this, so talk with him/her if you get too low. Many of us do seek help for depression.

Here is a link form NCI:

Depression

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/supportivecare/depression/Patient/page3

Bill, Robert,...
    Glad to make your acquaintance! -Jenn

(((Hugs)))
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Options
    jendrey said:

Bill, Robert,...
    Glad to make your acquaintance! -Jenn

(((Hugs)))

jendrey
    Glad for the chance to get to know you here on this board,also.

(((Hugs)))

Robert
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Hi Bill and I'm glad you
    Hi Bill and I'm glad you have a place such as this to rant. I met a man at a Susan G. Komen luncheon last week who was a breast cancer survivor -right along with his wife. He was diagnosed first. People so often overlook the fact that a man can have breast cancer also. Just wanted to send some hugs and send some good vibes your way Bill :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Hi Bill and I'm glad you
    Hi Bill and I'm glad you have a place such as this to rant. I met a man at a Susan G. Komen luncheon last week who was a breast cancer survivor -right along with his wife. He was diagnosed first. People so often overlook the fact that a man can have breast cancer also. Just wanted to send some hugs and send some good vibes your way Bill :)
    *hugs*
    Heather

Welcome Bill and Robert ...
    I often use the tag line -- Sisters in PINK, I will now include all you wonderful men in my thoughts, and prayers.

Sisters and Brothers in PINK ...

Strength, Courage and Hope for a Cure.

Vicki Sam