CancerGrace.org

DianaJ
DianaJ Member Posts: 15
When I was diagnosed in March 2011 with stage 4 nsclc, Cancer Survivors Network was the first website I found and I joined up and found very useful information shared by cancer survivors and caregivers. It was only much later when I looked for more specific treatment options that I found Cancer Grace:
www.cancer grace.org has very qualified doctors as well as members who have provided answers to my most difficult of questions. Most importantly I am able to sort through my treatment options and often get validations of what are often confusing and/or confusing medical opinions.
As with CSN, there is also a great deal of member support and encouragement.

Comments

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Thank you
    I found the answer to a question my family has had for a long time on this site. I also found assurance in my mom's decision to not have a biopsy on her lung nodule which is slow growing.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Hi Diana

Thanks for the tip will give it a look as we all could use information.
    But just the same love it here on CSN where I fell like family with so many others who I did not know before and are now like my brothers and sisters.

Hondo
  • DianaJ
    DianaJ Member Posts: 15
    Hondo said:

Hi Diana

But just the same love it here on CSN where I fell like family with so many others who I did not know before and are now like my brothers and sisters.

Hondo

Friends at Cancer Grace
    Hondo: I understand your feeling of kinship with many of the CSN members and their willingness to share experiences. Cancer Grace has moderators who add the personal touch and I've also been doing personal messaging with members who reached out to me. It especially nice when some of them the same type of nscls ( squamous) as I do. Also, one of the members lives in the Los Angeles area and we have been able to discuss doctors (in my case not always favorably) which I wouldn't want to do on an open forum. Both CSN and Cancer Grace are wonderful.
  • Hope4Marge
    Hope4Marge Member Posts: 74
    Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for sharing.
  • medi_2
    medi_2 Member Posts: 505 Member
    Hondo said:

Hi Diana

Hondo

aaaahhhh Hondo
    ouare making me all teary-eyed ;)
    Medi
  • grannylove
    grannylove Member Posts: 183
    Hondo said:

Hi Diana

Hondo

Ditto to what medi_2 wrote...(sniff sniff :>)
    My sentiments exactly. Love this board of caring and compassionate friends.
    Cheryl