Jorge has a MRI

Hello all sorry I haven post much in some time . Hope everyone is doing good . Well I'm not sure if I have told you guys but we got some bad news about a month ago you see jorge was put on Folfox and oxy about a month after his surgery and he had 3 rounds of the Folfox and his CEA went up to 7 so he had a ct scan and it show 2 more tumors on his liver 7mm in size and the main tumor in his liver went up to 3.7cm from 2.6 cm so the folfox didn't do anything but kick his ****. So the doctor put him on and new chemo and now is sending him for a MRI today to see what's going on in his liver . I just wanted to tell you guys that we are thinking about all of you hugs Tina

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Tina.....I am in the same boat
    but I also have it in my throat, and 2 enlarged nodes...I have some light up area on my left side and I think that she is trying to attack it as well with the concoction I am on.....I know its not good news but at least know that they can remove them and the liver will regenerate itself. Start with the small victories and don't look for a home run yet...take the small ones and celebrate them as they come, and they will ..love to you both.......Clift
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Buzzard said:

but I also have it in my throat, and 2 enlarged nodes...I have some light up area on my left side and I think that she is trying to attack it as well with the concoction I am on.....I know its not good news but at least know that they can remove them and the liver will regenerate itself. Start with the small victories and don't look for a home run yet...take the small ones and celebrate them as they come, and they will ..love to you both.......Clift

Tina hang there I'm sure new combo will work!
    Praying for you both!
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    pepebcn said:

Tina hang there I'm sure new combo will work!
    Praying for you both!

mri done now its the waiting game
    Well jorge had his mri done it took about 45mins when he came out I asked him are you ok and all he could say is that I love you over and over I help him get dress and we left and we got outside and he started crying I asked him what wrong and he said I'm sad I gave him a hug and told him its ok to be sad I'm here for you always and I love you with everything I have and I'm here to hold you up and that's just what I'm going to do so we went out to eat and I was telling him jokes and the happy jorge came back man I love that man thanks for listening
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member

Well jorge had his mri done it took about 45mins when he came out I asked him are you ok and all he could say is that I love you over and over I help him get dress and we left and we got outside and he started crying I asked him what wrong and he said I'm sad I gave him a hug and told him its ok to be sad I'm here for you always and I love you with everything I have and I'm here to hold you up and that's just what I'm going to do so we went out to eat and I was telling him jokes and the happy jorge came back man I love that man thanks for listening

Hi Tina, You and Jorge are

Hi Tina, You and Jorge are in our thoughts today. I'm glad that you were able to cheer him up a bit - all these tests can be so emotionally draining. I'm crossing my fingers and toes for good MRI results next week. All my best, Cyn (())
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Buzzard said:

Prayers for Both of You As well
    I too will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers.
    NB
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Tina
    You and Jorge are much in my thoughts. It's good to have each other to lean on, it's a wonderful thing.
    It's a beautifully sunny day here in Santa Cruz, hoping you both have a sunny day as well to enjoy, smiles are easier to come by when the sun is shining. Always gladdens my heart.
    Winter Marie
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Tina
    You and Jorge are much in my thoughts. It's good to have each other to lean on, it's a wonderful thing.
    It's a beautifully sunny day here in Santa Cruz, hoping you both have a sunny day as well to enjoy, smiles are easier to come by when the sun is shining. Always gladdens my heart.
    Winter Marie

Tina and Jorge
    hellllo you two....hope you are ok

cold this weekend ...thinking about you both and holding you

mags
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    I am saying prayers for a
    I am saying prayers for a good outcome. I think you to are amazing. The love you share comes through with every word.
    God Bless,'Judy
  • marqimark
    marqimark Member Posts: 242 Member

Prayers for a great outcome--
    Keep fighting. Your love is a great weapon against the beast. Hang in there.

Love and hugs

Mark