I m still here yay

kit kat
kit kat Member Posts: 56
after finishing chemo sept 29 10, from double mas, 1st stage . Leg started getting numb in march, after many appoints and stupids mri 's w contrast (could never be without!),One Doc said Mets all oveer spine. Went to new Docs .Neg pet, neg bone scans. Biopsy on bone done yesterday. Waitning 4 results. Wish me luck. Lots of prayers will do it .Meanwhile noise in head and heartbeat feeling, which I havent addressed yet.I figure one part of body at a time. I cry all day and night.STUPID CANCER thank u everyone

Comments

• jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Oh, k kat you know we are always here for you!!! Neg pet sounds best of all! Wishing you the very best outcome. Me too, one part of the body at a time - it's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that. =)

(((Hugs)))
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Take all of the negatives as
    Take all of the negatives as positive news! I certainly hope you continue to get good news~we walk this path together, and will support you every step of the way!
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    chenheart said:

Take all of the negatives as
    Take all of the negatives as positive news! I certainly hope you continue to get good news~we walk this path together, and will support you every step of the way!

negative Pet scan & Bone
    negative Pet scan & Bone scan is great...i too hope you continue to get good news...Keep us posted.

take care & god bless
    eva
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Negatives
    Negative pet and bone scan sounds positive to me. Sending lots of prayers and more positive vibes. Take one day at a time~

Lots of hugs and prayers,
    Debi
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    debi.18 said:

Negatives
    Negative pet and bone scan sounds positive to me. Sending lots of prayers and more positive vibes. Take one day at a time~

Debi

Keeping my fingers, and toes crossed ....
    for 'Negative' results, in your case.

May calmness cover your soul, and mind --

Hoping for the best possible results ..

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    VickiSam said:

Keeping my fingers, and toes crossed ....
    for 'Negative' results, in your case.

May calmness cover your soul, and mind --

Hoping for the best possible results ..

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

negative scans sounds good to me
    Will pray that the biopsy results bring good news as well.

Peace to you!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    skipper54 said:

Peace to you!

Of course you are still here
    Of course you are still here and we are all celebrating each and every day with you. Sounds like you are getting some good news as of lately my dear lets continue on with the biopsy.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member

Of course you are still here
    Of course you are still here and we are all celebrating each and every day with you. Sounds like you are getting some good news as of lately my dear lets continue on with the biopsy.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Great news
    Great news about the pet scan.Hope the other things are OK.I know what you mean though.I just got the results of my breast biopsy Aug 11.It was benign and happy about that.It needs to come out but not right away.Then my legs started hurting.Bad varicose veins.Going to a doctor for that.Need to call and see what insurance will pay.Now dentist appointments. Then my urlogist for kidney stones.Blood test for cholestrol(since I take Tamox).By that time I will be ready for my next mammo.Does it ever END????

Lynn Smith
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Glad
    And we are so glad that you are still here. Will pray that you continue in having good health news.
  • pmd1490
    pmd1490 Member Posts: 7
    Lots of healing angels and
    Lots of healing angels and prayers your way. I agree, cancer is probably the worst thing on this planet, but it seems that everything is going your way thus far. You got this!!

Lots of love from my mother and I from Southern California!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    debi.18 said:

Negatives

Debi

Positive thoughts, prayers
    Positive thoughts, prayers and crossing fingers for you!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    debi.18 said:

Negatives

Debi

Positive thoughts, prayers
    Positive thoughts, prayers and crossing fingers for you!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    skipper54 said:

Peace to you!

Praying for good
    Praying for good results!

Hugs, Jan
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    You are in my prayers.

You are in my prayers.
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Eil4186 said:

You are in my prayers.

You are in my prayers.

Negative has become one of
    Negative has become one of my favorite words! Congratulations! Of course we're praying for you and will keep it up!

Hugs

Pam