JThomas, thinking of you

NikiMo
NikiMo Member Posts: 342
Hi Jeff,

If you are checking the board I wanted to let you know you have been in my thoughts. I am hoping that you are home and working on gaining your strength back. I am sure there are others who are hoping the same for you. Let us know how you are doing when you are able to.

Niki

Comments

• birdiequeen
    birdiequeen Member Posts: 319
    Ditto
    I keep hoping to see that sailboat profile picture and some good news! Take Care
  • Ericalynn
    Ericalynn Member Posts: 200
    Me too
    Jeff,
    I have been thinking of you too, I am hoping that our "class president" is home healing! Sending healing thoughts your way and like Niki said post and let us know how you are doing (when you are up to it).
    Erica
  • TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887
    Echo :)
    Jeff T,

Surely you *are* home by now, right? Hope things are going better for you at home. Anxious for an update.

Thoughts & prayers to you and the family!

Terry
  • Joel C
    Joel C Member Posts: 174
    TerryV said:

Echo :)
    Jeff T,

Surely you *are* home by now, right? Hope things are going better for you at home. Anxious for an update.

Thoughts & prayers to you and the family!

Terry

Also concerned
    Like all of you I’m concerned about Jeff. Jeff and I have been sending each other PM’s for a couple of months but I can see he has not opened my last three PM’s over the past two weeks. I’m praying he’s ok.
    Joel
  • Laura23
    Laura23 Member Posts: 81
    Joel C said:

Also concerned
    Like all of you I’m concerned about Jeff. Jeff and I have been sending each other PM’s for a couple of months but I can see he has not opened my last three PM’s over the past two weeks. I’m praying he’s ok.
    Joel

Yes
    I am also concerned. Both Luis and I were hoping to see you Monday evening at the support group and were disappointed when you didn't show up. Hope you are recovering well!

Laura
  • paul61
    paul61 Member Posts: 1,391 Member
    Prayers for your recovery
    Jeff,

I echo the comments of the other posters. I hope you are home and recovering and will be feeling up to posting an update soon.

I will be praying that you feel better soon and will be providing us with a positive update soon.

Best Regards,

Paul Adams
    McCormick, South Carolina

DX 10/22/2009 T2N1M0 Stage IIB
    12/03/2009 Ivor Lewis
    2/8 through 6/14/2010 Adjuvant Chemo Cisplatin, Epirubicin, 5 FU
    3/14/2011 CT Scan NED

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!
  • ritawaite13
    ritawaite13 Member Posts: 236
    Laura23 said:

Yes
    I am also concerned. Both Luis and I were hoping to see you Monday evening at the support group and were disappointed when you didn't show up. Hope you are recovering well!

Laura

support group
    Hi Laura,
    I'm just not able to spend as much time exploring this site as I'd like to. Can you tell me more about the Monday night support group? Is it online? Thanks, Rita