Hugs!

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Thanks for checking on me :)
    Yes, I'm fine, just maybe haven't posted as much as I have in the past, but I have replied to a few threads actually, over the past few days.
    I haven't made any of my own posts lately though- just not that much to say.
    My next CEA check will be in another week. Last time it went down 80 points in 4 weeks, so I'm a little nervous to see if it will have gone down again or if it's going back up, as it was still high in the mid 200's. I'm trying to stay on a good diet and am taking supplements and apricot kernals. We shall see what happens...

My husband and I are going on another cruise- leaving out of Miami on Oct 8th for a 5 day cruise to Jamaica and Grand Caymen Island. Hope no hurricane spews up during that time there! I haven't been feeling so great and I get winded so easily lately, that I'm a bit worried if I'll have enough stamina, but I'm still going. After the cruise is over, we're renting a car and driving around Florida for 4 days. I'm working on getting things with the kids taken care of for during that time.

Right now, I have 40 minutes before I need to go pick up my youngest daughter from school- just enough time to set the alarm for a short little nap, which I seem to need every day lately.

Hugs back,
    Lisa
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Yes, I'm fine, just maybe haven't posted as much as I have in the past, but I have replied to a few threads actually, over the past few days.
    My next CEA check will be in another week. Last time it went down 80 points in 4 weeks, so I'm a little nervous to see if it will have gone down again or if it's going back up, as it was still high in the mid 200's. I'm trying to stay on a good diet and am taking supplements and apricot kernals. We shall see what happens...

My husband and I are going on another cruise- leaving out of Miami on Oct 8th for a 5 day cruise to Jamaica and Grand Caymen Island. Hope no hurricane spews up during that time there! I haven't been feeling so great and I get winded so easily lately, that I'm a bit worried if I'll have enough stamina, but I'm still going. After the cruise is over, we're renting a car and driving around Florida for 4 days. I'm working on getting things with the kids taken care of for during that time.

Right now, I have 40 minutes before I need to go pick up my youngest daughter from school- just enough time to set the alarm for a short little nap, which I seem to need every day lately.

Hugs back,
    Lisa

Hi Lisa, Wow, what a nice cruise .I'm so happy for you!
    Glad you feel excellent and will be praying for good CEA results!
    Lots of hugs Lisa!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Hugs back,
    Lisa

get your nap
    dear lisa,
    enjoy your cruise and holiday.
    get your rest, it sounds like your listening to your body.
    i hope the cea is down.
    hugs,
    pete
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Hugs back,
    Lisa

Cruise
    Oh just love cruises. Hope that your CEA continues to decline and you have a wonderful trip on your cruise. Sounds like an awesome time. Take the naps if you need to just to give you the get up in go "to go."

Kim
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Hugs back,
    Lisa

It sounds like you and your
    It sounds like you and your husband have a beautiful trip planned. I wish you good weather and calm seas. Lisa
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Options
    Lisa:
    Have a wonderful trip!

Love and Hugs - Tina
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Hugs back,
    Lisa

Naps are good.....
    I hope to

Naps are good.....
    I hope to see you when you get back~
  • lisa42
    Options
    Hugs back to everyone
    Thanks to all who commented. You guys are so great!

:)

Lisa
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Hugs back to everyone
    Thanks to all who commented. You guys are so great!

:)

Lisa

But still nearly two weeks to go isn't ?
    Hugs dear Lisa !
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    pepebcn said:

But still nearly two weeks to go isn't ?
    Hugs dear Lisa !

Nice! Long flight to get
    Nice! Long flight to get there! Try to carry too much heavy stuff!
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Hugs back,
    Lisa

Cayman
    If you are going to Grand Cayman and you do not dive, you should take the opportunity to learn. Beautiful place. A day trip to Little Cayman and you can dive off the edge of the Continental Shelf - very cool also. The ship might have pool classes for certification even. Have a great time regardless!
  • abmb
    abmb Member Posts: 311
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Hugs back,
    Lisa

Enjoy
    Lisa, enjoy your cruise. What is nice about a cruise you do stuff and see sights at your pace and if you just want to sit and relax by the pool, the stewards will serve you! When you get to Grand Cayman, if you feel up to it, take a tour to the sea turtle hatchery, we did that and on the same tour we went to visit a little town called "Hell!" Kind of interesting. It is all the dried up coral. We also past the hotel that was used in the film "The Firm!" with tom cruise. When you get to Jamaica, be careful, take a guided tour otherwise you will be bombarded by the locals trying to sell. I know it is their way of life, but it is a little scary. Just wanted to let you know I do hope you enjoy your vacation. Take care and God Bless. Margaret
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Yes
    Hi Pepe,

Hugs back,
    Lisa

naps
    Oh, I take a nap every day!! It's a wonderful thing which I plan to do every day (if at all possible) regardless of my health!

Enjoy that cruise. I loved the comment about letting people bring you things as you sit by the pool - yes!!

xxx
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    taraHK said:

naps
    Oh, I take a nap every day!! It's a wonderful thing which I plan to do every day (if at all possible) regardless of my health!

Enjoy that cruise. I loved the comment about letting people bring you things as you sit by the pool - yes!!

xxx

Long nap!

Better wish she's not still sleeping, because
    she posted that back in September!

(Old thread that's been resurrected)

Best of health,

John
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    Options
    Nana b said:

Nice! Long flight to get
    Nice! Long flight to get there! Try to carry too much heavy stuff!

Have a wonderful vacation. I
    Have a wonderful vacation. I think of you often. Petrina
  • lisa42
    Options

Have a wonderful vacation. I
    Have a wonderful vacation. I think of you often. Petrina

Petrina
    Hi Petrina,

Thanks, but this was an old post & I went on the cruise on Oct. 7th. Jamaica and Grand Cayman Island were beautiful, but the trip was marred because I got really sick and ended up flying home to go into the hospital with severe pneumonia. Was in the hospital 13 days-no fun!

But I'm moving on now!

Take care-
    Lisa
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519
    Options
    lisa42 said:

Petrina
    Hi Petrina,

Thanks, but this was an old post & I went on the cruise on Oct. 7th. Jamaica and Grand Cayman Island were beautiful, but the trip was marred because I got really sick and ended up flying home to go into the hospital with severe pneumonia. Was in the hospital 13 days-no fun!

But I'm moving on now!

Take care-
    Lisa

So sorry to hear that.
    So sorry to hear that. Glad to hear you are feeling better. HUGS.. Petrina