DUH!!!!

Options
jo jo
jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
I made a post a few days ago about not being able to see after my surgery.
Well heres the DUH part...nobody told me they put a nausea patch behind my ear until i discovered it myself and called my sister to ask her what the heck is this...she laughed and said shes sorry she forgot to tell me about it and the doc said it would cause blurry vision and i should of taken it off days ago...LOL! THANKS SIS!!!
Well i took it off but i guess it hasnt been long enough cuz i dont have my vision back yet... but at least now i know it will eventually come back!

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    funny you dint' know not
    funny you dint' know not funny still blurry...have you called the dr office or even eye dr to inquire?

Denise
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Glad
    Glad you found the patch. Might think about calling your dr. and see if having it on so long will affect how long it takes for your vision to get back to normal.

marge
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    Glad
    Glad you found the patch. Might think about calling your dr. and see if having it on so long will affect how long it takes for your vision to get back to normal.

marge
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Glad

marge

This reminds me after my
    This reminds me after my first mammo I felt something weird in my bra hours later. Low and behold it was a heart sticker which they placed on my nipple! I guess the other one fell off because I only had the one!
    Glad you found the patch and please check with your doctor about your vision just to be on the safe side.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

This reminds me after my
    This reminds me after my first mammo I felt something weird in my bra hours later. Low and behold it was a heart sticker which they placed on my nipple! I guess the other one fell off because I only had the one!
    Glad you found the patch and please check with your doctor about your vision just to be on the safe side.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

JoJo .. You are 'hysterical'
    Glad you located the culprit of your blurry vision -- scary to the very least.

I also agree with Wanda, call with your doctor just to be safe.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam