Susan Christmas Girl how are you doing?

Options
New Flower
New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
edited September 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
Susan,
We are thinking about you and have not heard from you for two weeks. Please know that we do care.
Hugs
New Flower

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Susan .. We are thinking and praying for you ...
    Sending gentle hugs, hope and strength in your direction.

Vicki Sam
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Susan .. We are thinking and praying for you ...
    Sending gentle hugs, hope and strength in your direction.

Vicki Sam

If you've heard from Christmas Girl, please let us know
    I was assuming I had just missed her post after her surgery, or that she was probably in contact with some of you privately....If anyone's heard how Susan's doing, please let us know!

Traci
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

I was assuming I had just missed her post after her surgery, or that she was probably in contact with some of you privately....If anyone's heard how Susan's doing, please let us know!

Traci

"Post-op path report = clean
    "Post-op path report = clean margins, clean nodes, clean everything! YAY! Am SO relieved!!! Will see med onc tomorrow/Tuesday re: treatment plan. (Expecting rads, for sure.)"

This was a FB post from Christmas Girl dated September 12th! She is doing fine!!!!! She has not been able to log onto CSN~ the page won't load. So, I know she won't mind me letting you know how she is!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

Susan how was Tuesday
    Hi Susan,
    I hope you have had a good discussion with your oncologist about your treatment plan. Sending positive thoughts and hugs
    New Flower
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    chenheart said:

"Post-op path report = clean
    "Post-op path report = clean margins, clean nodes, clean everything! YAY! Am SO relieved!!! Will see med onc tomorrow/Tuesday re: treatment plan. (Expecting rads, for sure.)"

This was a FB post from Christmas Girl dated September 12th! She is doing fine!!!!! She has not been able to log onto CSN~ the page won't load. So, I know she won't mind me letting you know how she is!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Been watching for update.
    Been watching for update. Glad it went good.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Susan how was Tuesday
    Hi Susan,
    I hope you have had a good discussion with your oncologist about your treatment plan. Sending positive thoughts and hugs
    New Flower

Awww, New Flower... :-)
    I'm so very touched to find this thread! As Chen explained - this site has been nearly impossible for me to "work" at all recently. Then, today - poof! No problem (so far!).

Thank you - ALL! - for your kindness, concern & caring. Next, I'll post a new update thread.

Thanks, again!

Kind regards, Susan