Out of Jail :) Thank you all

Options
Just got home from cycle 5, one to go.

Bouncin' from the prednisone but okay otherwise.

I just wanted to say thanks to the wonderful and supportive
people on here. It's meant so much to me.

You're all in my thoughts and positive wishes.

Jim

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    No problem...
    Hey Jim,
    You are so very welcome...thats what we are here for. Sorry the pred has you bouncin...I remember that feeling all too well!! Have a good week and rest up for your last cycle!! "Yeah"...the finish line is fast approaching. Best wishes...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    You Are Welcome
    Like Sue says,Thats what we are here for. We try to support all in this seemingly uphill battle at times. I know it helped me quite a bit. BTW: Did I see a post one time where you live or used to live in NC or did I dream it.? John
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    You Are Welcome
    Like Sue says,Thats what we are here for. We try to support all in this seemingly uphill battle at times. I know it helped me quite a bit. BTW: Did I see a post one time where you live or used to live in NC or did I dream it.? John
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Happy
    Hi Jim,

Happy that you are home. Hopefully you will get some rest. One more to go, that is great !

Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • Go_go_Gi_gi
    Go_go_Gi_gi Member Posts: 84
    Options
    Bouncin' out of Jail
    Hi Jim,

Glad to hear # 5 is behind you!!! My 2nd cycle is coming up Wed/Thursday this week--trip to lab work and Oncologist tomorrow--Steroid up comin' up -- It is so good to have all of you here as a support---Take care--Susan
  • Go_go_Gi_gi
    Options
    Bouncin' out of Jail
    Hi Jim,

Glad to hear # 5 is behind you!!! My 2nd cycle is coming up Wed/Thursday this week--trip to lab work and Oncologist tomorrow--Steroid up comin' up -- It is so good to have all of you here as a support---Take care--Susan
  • Go_go_Gi_gi
    Options
    Bouncin' out of Jail
    Hi Jim,