Options
2»

Comments

• skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Oh My Goodness!
    Melanie I do not know how I missed this as I keep popping in looking for an update on you. Here it is nearly 2 a.m. and I am reading you got the ALL CLEAR and I kid you not I am crying tears of JOY... I am so dang HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Sorry I could not board the bus I missed it this time but girly you have been on my heart since I read your original post about its possible return. SUPER SIGH OF RELIEF!!!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!

♥ RE ♥

GREAT news!
    That magic pink bus strikes again. Thanks for sharing. Buy whatever you want to celebrate! Sounds like you need to pick up some of that cheesecake for the next bus trip!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    skipper54 said:

GREAT news!
    That magic pink bus strikes again. Thanks for sharing. Buy whatever you want to celebrate! Sounds like you need to pick up some of that cheesecake for the next bus trip!

Just catching this...
    What great news Melanie, 3 years and many, many, many more healthy ones ahead. Gosh I love hearing this kind of stuff. Woohoo....

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

The words I wanted to hear~
    CLEAR AS A BELL~

I promptly went to a delightful little bakery and savored a slice of decadent cheesecake with raspberry sauce and chocolate!!

Thank you so much for your love, care and good wishes!!
    I am on cloud 99~ way up there!

3 years clear~ I will take it.
    This breast has been reduced, so it has many, many stitches in her~ the possibility for scar tissue around the sutures is likely. My surgeon is confident it is nothing of concern. It is small, and round. like a stitch would be~
    So, see you in a year, she said. And keep exercising and taking your supplements (D3) and eating well.
    Relief~

Great news Melanie. Big
    Great news Melanie. Big congrats!

Hugs, Jan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

The words I wanted to hear~
    CLEAR AS A BELL~

I promptly went to a delightful little bakery and savored a slice of decadent cheesecake with raspberry sauce and chocolate!!

Thank you so much for your love, care and good wishes!!
    I am on cloud 99~ way up there!

3 years clear~ I will take it.
    This breast has been reduced, so it has many, many stitches in her~ the possibility for scar tissue around the sutures is likely. My surgeon is confident it is nothing of concern. It is small, and round. like a stitch would be~
    So, see you in a year, she said. And keep exercising and taking your supplements (D3) and eating well.
    Relief~

Great news Melanie. Big
    Great news Melanie. Big congrats!

Hugs, Jan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

GREAT news!

I am so happy for your good
    I am so happy for your good news Melanie! Congrats!

Hugs, Kylez
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

GREAT news!

Thanks for letting us know
    Thanks for letting us know the good news! I am so delighted for you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Thanks for letting us know
    Thanks for letting us know the good news! I am so delighted for you!

Hugs, Leeza

Super fantastic news! I am
    Super fantastic news! I am smiling for you Melanie!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Yes, it is such celebratory news
    that I think you should get another new purse. More so with the savings from the Jeans...HA!

Shopping and good news!
    Shopping and good news! Congrats!