All Aboard The Pink Bus For Gabe N Abby Mom

Options

Comments

• gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    MAJW said:

I'm there!
    With rings on my fingers and bells on my toes! Praying That all goes well for you, Linda....

Big hugs,
    Nancy

I'm on board!
    Praying for

I'm on board!
    Praying for you Linda.

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    gami43 said:

I'm on board!
    Praying for

I'm on board!
    Praying for you Linda.

Luv & hugs, Teresa

Count me in...
    My prayers are with you Linda!!!

Hugs~
    Mitzi
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Count me in...

Hugs~
    Mitzi

I'm so there
    Does Linda's family know about the bus and all the rowdies?
    Someone better warn them

Suzanne
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

I'm so there
    Does Linda's family know about the bus and all the rowdies?
    Someone better warn them

Suzanne

Linda--I'm on that bus as well
    with all the positive energy I have and all healing thoughts.

Hugs, Renee
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Linda--I'm on that bus as well
    with all the positive energy I have and all healing thoughts.

Hugs, Renee

All packed and ready to drive ... Anything for you, dear
    Linda. I've packed my pink leather driving gloves (okay, they also double as golf gloves)..We will all be there to lend our support, love and prayers for you on Wednesday.

Ayse .. can I ask a favor of you??? Can you grab me a hot pastrami on rye (New York has the best in the world) -- I can smell and taste it now ...forget the choclate and sugar -- color me ready for a huge pastrami sandwich...

Gentle hugs,

Vicki Sam
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

All packed and ready to drive ... Anything for you, dear
    Linda. I've packed my pink leather driving gloves (okay, they also double as golf gloves)..We will all be there to lend our support, love and prayers for you on Wednesday.

Ayse .. can I ask a favor of you??? Can you grab me a hot pastrami on rye (New York has the best in the world) -- I can smell and taste it now ...forget the choclate and sugar -- color me ready for a huge pastrami sandwich...

Gentle hugs,

Vicki Sam

Double Decker
    It's gonna be a crowded bus, sounds like we need the double decker this time. Meatballs, brownies and maragaritas.....perfect menu!

Lots of hugs and prayers for you Linda!

Hugs,
    Debi
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Double Decker
    It's gonna be a crowded bus, sounds like we need the double decker this time. Meatballs, brownies and maragaritas.....perfect menu!

Lots of hugs and prayers for you Linda!

Hugs,
    Debi

I'm in~
    hugz and prayers for you Linda!
    ~Melanie
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I'm in~
    hugz and prayers for you Linda!
    ~Melanie

OMG the pastrami and rye
    OMG the pastrami and rye sounds awesome.
    Certainly I am up for a road trip. heather is having her surgery tomorrow so we will have to make a side trip there too.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    I am so ON this bus! Best
    I am so ON this bus! Best wishes, Linda. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Awwww! You guys are the
    Awwww! You guys are the best...but you will all have to go to Heather's first. She has a hysterectomy scheduled for 5:30 am (yikes!). I don't have to be to the hospital till 7:45am, with the time difference we'll be able to do both.

I'll be sure to tell the surgeon to watch her P's and Q's since you'll all be there! I'm not allowed any food or water after midnight..."not even gum or a mint". (They'll just have to put up with my stinky breath!) So I want a doggy bag, and I want some of everything!

Jessiesmom, can I have some dark Ghiradelli?

CC, I am all over the spa idea, I'll see if my foot reflexology/massage guy can come with one of his chairs.

Ayse, can you play "Blame it on the ADD"? Then maybe everyone looking at the bus will understand why it's filled with crazy laughing women shooting pink silly string...

RE, if we have to have country, can you play "These boots are made for walking"? or maybe some old Patsy Cline..."Crazy" would work.

Chickadee, I'll bring some ginger gum and my daughter's seabands. I can't have you getting car sick.

Suzanne, my daughter knows just how crazy ya'll are about this pink bus. I'm sure she'll be happy to tell me son all about it...that way she can be the know-it-all for once.

You've all lifted my spirits so much...I will go to bed smiling and thinking of you.

Hugs,

Linda
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    I'm running to
    catch the bus!!!!!! Wait!

Prayers and Hugs to you Linda.

Sylvia
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

I'm running to
    catch the bus!!!!!! Wait!

Prayers and Hugs to you Linda.

Sylvia

hopping on the bus now!
    Wait for me too!

Positive energy coming your way Linda!

Laura
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Awwww! You guys are the
    Awwww! You guys are the best...but you will all have to go to Heather's first. She has a hysterectomy scheduled for 5:30 am (yikes!). I don't have to be to the hospital till 7:45am, with the time difference we'll be able to do both.

I'll be sure to tell the surgeon to watch her P's and Q's since you'll all be there! I'm not allowed any food or water after midnight..."not even gum or a mint". (They'll just have to put up with my stinky breath!) So I want a doggy bag, and I want some of everything!

CC, I am all over the spa idea, I'll see if my foot reflexology/massage guy can come with one of his chairs.

Ayse, can you play "Blame it on the ADD"? Then maybe everyone looking at the bus will understand why it's filled with crazy laughing women shooting pink silly string...

RE, if we have to have country, can you play "These boots are made for walking"? or maybe some old Patsy Cline..."Crazy" would work.

Chickadee, I'll bring some ginger gum and my daughter's seabands. I can't have you getting car sick.

Suzanne, my daughter knows just how crazy ya'll are about this pink bus. I'm sure she'll be happy to tell me son all about it...that way she can be the know-it-all for once.

You've all lifted my spirits so much...I will go to bed smiling and thinking of you.

Hugs,

Linda

It's a Magic Pink Bus...
    So, we can all be there for you, Linda... And for Heather. And for anyone & everyone else who may need us tomorrow.

I'll be sincerely HOPING for the best possible results, hoping you can catch a break.

Kind regards, Susan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Count me in...

Hugs~
    Mitzi

I will be praying for a
    I will be praying for a successful surgery and a super fast recovery for you.

Hugs, Debby
  • Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108
    Options
    dbhadra said:

hopping on the bus now!
    Wait for me too!

Positive energy coming your way Linda!

Laura

First time for me
    First time for me, but want to be part of helping Linda! I will sit where ever I fit! I want to be part of cheering Linda on.

Hugs and prayers
    Nana c.
  • debbie1162
    debbie1162 Member Posts: 36
    Options
    Wishing you a speedy easy
    Wishing you a speedy easy recovery
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options

Awwww! You guys are the

Hugs,

Linda

:-)
    Patsy Clines "CRAZY" sounds just about right for the pink bus....see ya sooN!

╔═══╦══╦═╗─╔╦╗╔═╗╔══╗╔╗─╔╦═══╗
    ║╔═╗╠╣╠╣║╚╗║║║║╔╝║╔╗║║║─║║╔═╗║
    ║╚═╝║║║║╔╗╚╝║╚╝╝─║╚╝╚╣║─║║╚══╗
    ║╔══╝║║║║╚╗║║╔╗║─║╔═╗║║─║╠══╗║
    ║║──╔╣╠╣║─║║║║║╚╗║╚═╝║╚═╝║╚═╝║
    ╚╝──╚══╩╝─╚═╩╝╚═╝╚═══╩═══╩═══╝ IS ENROUTE!

RE
  • ldpettit
    ldpettit Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Nana C. said:

First time for me
    First time for me, but want to be part of helping Linda! I will sit where ever I fit! I want to be part of cheering Linda on.

Hugs and prayers
    Nana c.

New too
    Haven't rode the bus...

Praying for positive outcomes for Heather and Linda's surgery...

Did I read there is brownies?? mmmm

I will see what kid of fun stuff I can bring. Did I miss the bus?? lol

Lisa
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Wishing you a speedy easy
    Wishing you a speedy easy recovery

I'll be there!
    And on the upper deck with the rest of those who get carsick. I'll also bring the fudge and the shrmp dip. And I stocked up on those pink ribbon rubber bands that we were shooting at pedestrians walking by who thought we were just a bunch of crazy women. Really? Why would anyone want to report us for disturbing the peace?!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    skipper54 said:

I'll be there!
    And on the upper deck with the rest of those who get carsick. I'll also bring the fudge and the shrmp dip. And I stocked up on those pink ribbon rubber bands that we were shooting at pedestrians walking by who thought we were just a bunch of crazy women. Really? Why would anyone want to report us for disturbing the peace?!

Thinking of you Linda!
    Sue

Thinking of you Linda!

Sue :)