2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Linda,
    I will be praying

Linda,

I will be praying especially hard for you Tuesday. We were hoping there would be a chance for us NorCal girls to get together soon, but maybe after your surgery we can visit you when you're feeling up to seeing friends. In the meantime we are in your cyber-corner.

Chickadee

Lots of hugs and prayers for
    Lots of hugs and prayers for you Linda for Tuesday!

Hugs, Megan
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Linda, I am so sorry to
    Oh Linda, I am so sorry to hear this news. I was so praying for different results. Keep us posted next week. You are in my prayers and thoughts as always and forever. take care Kay
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options

Oh Linda, I am so sorry to
    Oh Linda, I am so sorry to hear this news. I was so praying for different results. Keep us posted next week. You are in my prayers and thoughts as always and forever. take care Kay

Linda, I am so sorry
    to hear the news. All my prayers and love to you and your family in this difficult time.
    I know your strength will get you through this and we are always here for you.
    Hugs & Love,
    Wanda
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    CC, beignets and cafe au
    CC, beignets and cafe au lait sounds heavenly right now.
    Vickisam, I can't think of a better use for the f bomb.

Thank you all for the love, prayers, and support. I've said before that I couldn't get through this without you guys...and that's never been more true.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options

CC, beignets and cafe au
    CC, beignets and cafe au lait sounds heavenly right now.
    Vickisam, I can't think of a better use for the f bomb.

Thank you all for the love, prayers, and support. I've said before that I couldn't get through this without you guys...and that's never been more true.

Hugs,

Linda

Linda, I am terribly sorry to see this news
    All I can say is that I will be pulling for you from cyberspace and that I hope that this turns around for you. You really seem like such an even keeled, strong, intelligent and sassy woman. I know that you will be able to beat this.

As for the F Bomb, I am quite practiced in the use of this "expression" as well. I will be more than happy to let a few go whenever you are in need!

Best,
    Clementine (a.k.a. potty mouth)
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options

Linda, I am terribly sorry to see this news
    All I can say is that I will be pulling for you from cyberspace and that I hope that this turns around for you. You really seem like such an even keeled, strong, intelligent and sassy woman. I know that you will be able to beat this.

As for the F Bomb, I am quite practiced in the use of this "expression" as well. I will be more than happy to let a few go whenever you are in need!

Best,
    Clementine (a.k.a. potty mouth)

Sometimes a potty mouth just can't be helped....
    I've said on here before that, when I was a little girl in Sunday school, Sister Mary St. Victor told us we were never supposed to use the words "hate" or "damn."

But I think even Sister St. Victor might understand why I hate that you're going through this, Linda, and want to drop a few f-bombs of my own to damn cancer to hell where it belongs (we probably weren't supposed to say "hell," either).

Traci
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Sometimes a potty mouth just can't be helped....
    I've said on here before that, when I was a little girl in Sunday school, Sister Mary St. Victor told us we were never supposed to use the words "hate" or "damn."

But I think even Sister St. Victor might understand why I hate that you're going through this, Linda, and want to drop a few f-bombs of my own to damn cancer to hell where it belongs (we probably weren't supposed to say "hell," either).

Traci

Linda
    I too was hoping for a better report from your biopsy, I'm so sorry. Those of us dealing with IBC know that it is a particularly vicious form of cancer and all we can do is take it one step at a time. So...get through the surgery tomorrow, give yourself some time to heal and then get on with living your life! Sending best wishes, positive thoughts, courage, strength, hopes, and prayers.
    Marsha
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    ldpettit said:

News
    I'm so sorry to hear of your news. You have always been such a source of inspiration and encouraging words. Please keep us posted on how the procedure goes. Til then you are in my thoughts and prayers.

You are a warrior... and though this isn't the news anyone wants, especially YOU right now, you will fight the good fight!! You have many here whom support and care about you.

Hugs to you from AZ

I am so very sorry Linda to
    I am so very sorry Linda to hear this news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

And, the pink bus is moving to support you today!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    HATE
    that this is happening to you again. And I marvel at the way you are handling
    this all. I really hope that your new game plan will give you the upper hand.
    I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you lots of positive vibes..

BIIIIIIIGreat Hug!!!

Ayse
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    aysemari said:

HATE
    that this is happening to you again. And I marvel at the way you are handling
    this all. I really hope that your new game plan will give you the upper hand.
    I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending you lots of positive vibes..

BIIIIIIIGreat Hug!!!

Ayse

Linda,
    Sending positive thoughts, prayers and energy your way as you undergo your surgical procedure today. I am constantly touched by the strength in all you girls who are back in the ring. What a great sisterhood we have to draw that energy from...

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    gami43 said:

Linda - I am so sorry about
    Linda - I am so sorry about these results; I will keep
    you in my thoughts and prayers and I send you love & hugs.
    Teresa

Praying for you today Linda!

Praying for you today Linda!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Linda,
    Sending positive thoughts, prayers and energy your way as you undergo your surgical procedure today. I am constantly touched by the strength in all you girls who are back in the ring. What a great sisterhood we have to draw that energy from...

Hugs,
    Lorrie

I haven't been on lately and
    I haven't been on lately and missed this post. I am so sorry Linda. Lots of prayers and best wishes for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    :(
    Linda, we all squeezed in because we all know the fear, and we shoved fear out the door for you, that left plenty of room for all of us...get those bad boys outta there and start healing again...we are all standing right beside you...you can do this. Sinee