Being Deported next Wednesday!

Options
2»

Comments

• BMS
    BMS Member Posts: 127
    Options
    All deported!
    Well, the port was removed this morning and I don't need to see my surgeon for 6 months now! Today really feels like I have come through this. Even my surgeon said that I made it through and am here to stay!

My next (or first) mammogram since all of this began is next Thursday! Wish me luck on that for the ALL CLEAR!
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    BMS said:

All deported!
    Well, the port was removed this morning and I don't need to see my surgeon for 6 months now! Today really feels like I have come through this. Even my surgeon said that I made it through and am here to stay!

My next (or first) mammogram since all of this began is next Thursday! Wish me luck on that for the ALL CLEAR!

Oh Yay Bonnie,
    That light at the end is ever so bright. Congrats on having the port removed, that is a huge step towards getting back to normal. I'll be in your ring praying for a clean mammo next week.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    BMS said:

All deported!

You have come through this
    You have come through this and with flying colors! Good luck today with your mammo!

Hugs, Jan