RX Outreach -- Femara

GrandmaJ
GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
Just got my Femara prescription refilled through this mail order pharmacy in St. Louis....A 90 day supply for $30. Sure beats the $75 copay for one month's supply.

Has anyone else ever used this ???

Judy

Comments

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Now that Femara can be
    Now that Femara can be gotten as a generic it's gotten much cheaper in the generic form. I get mine mailed to me 3 months at a time but they come from VA so I know nothing about mailorder houses. I pay $8 a month.

Susan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    I think it is awful how high
    I think it is awful how high some of the meds are that we are suppose to take. I wish the government or the drug manufacturers would give people a break.

Glad you got it cheaper Judy.

Hugs, Megan
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Megan M said:

I think it is awful how high
    I think it is awful how high some of the meds are that we are suppose to take. I wish the government or the drug manufacturers would give people a break.

Glad you got it cheaper Judy.

Hugs, Megan

Drug company had been underwriting for $10 but now that's it's
    gone generic it's still only $10 for me. Or a 3 month supply for $20 with my insurance if the dr will change the way he wrote the prescription. It used to show up as $299.99 on the slip when I was only paying $10. Then there's the other prescription for Fosomax, and the vitamins and suppliments that are Dr. ordered but no longer eligible for reimbursement with our medical account - that change went into effect with the healthcare reform.