Flu bug?

I am not sure what I had this past weekend but it wasn't fun. Friday I had the chills, a 101 degree temperature and muscle aches. It's been two months since my last radiation and even my tissue expanders hurt. Darn pectoral muscle.. 24 hours later all is back to normal. Crazy I tell you crazy... Is this going to be a new norm with body aches?

Lorrie

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Lorrie I dont have a fever
    Lorrie I dont have a fever but I do have body aches every nite. I think my aches are a combo and result of weight gain, post chemo, and age. Last nite I actually took some tylenol to help me get to sleep. I find on days I'm more physically active I cant sleep and my whole body aches. I guess if that's what it takes to spend more time with my family, those pains have their value. :) ((((HUGS))))
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Glad you feel better
    Maybe the Tamoxifen makes us have worse muscle aches? I don't know, but I do remember that Traci posted a few months ago about her hot flashes being worse when she is sick and many others agreed. So, maybe it's just for as long as we are on estrogen supression?

Glad you are feeling better,

Jennifer
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    School is back in session,
    School is back in session, you may have just been sick! I know my grand daughter has a bug already. I heard it takes about a year to get back normal resistance to germs.

Cindy