sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    osmotar said:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeee...hah
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeee...hahahaahah

:)

Eeewwwwwww
    Uhm....no.

Women cannot stand it when guys grab their crotch. Good grief, I cannot imagine a woman. Lmao. Oh, wait. I guess I can imagine. Didn't Rosanne Barr do that after she screeched the national anthem. Classy. *insert eyeroll here*
  • Goalie
    Goalie Member Posts: 184
    Options

I think they thought I was chewing tobacco.
    People used to give me the strangest looks on the shuttle bus on the way into the hospital. I think they definitely thought, "what the heck is some woman in a dress and four inch heels doing with a spit cup?" Looks pretty incongruous.

There are a couple of women round these parts that chew tobacco, but we don't dress or act the same. Lol. Used to drive me nuts when my ex would chew tobacco. Him and his friends. Blech.

Spitty cup/Sippy cup
    Oh, I remember those days only too well. I used to have to have that spitty cup all the time and all night it was lean over, try to harumph it up to the edge and sort of wipe it with the edge of the cup. It wasn't like you could really spit it out. Somebody called it like Spider-man mucous. Even during the day it was bad. Last Thanksgiving when I had one more week on the rads and with my mother visiting and brothers and families, I was not allowed to eat because a couple of hours before I had yakked badly on food. So there I sat with my empty plate, a bottle of Boost Plus and a spitty cup so that I could clear enough room to put down the Boost. Talk about humiliating.

The one thing you don't want to do, however, is confuse the spitty cup with the sippy cup. But one whiff will usually make it clear.

Boy, I am so glad I am past that stage. Endless hydration, a portable humidifier, and time were the cure. Doug
  • hawk711
    hawk711 Member Posts: 566
    Options
    Goalie said:

Spitty cup/Sippy cup
    Oh, I remember those days only too well. I used to have to have that spitty cup all the time and all night it was lean over, try to harumph it up to the edge and sort of wipe it with the edge of the cup. It wasn't like you could really spit it out. Somebody called it like Spider-man mucous. Even during the day it was bad. Last Thanksgiving when I had one more week on the rads and with my mother visiting and brothers and families, I was not allowed to eat because a couple of hours before I had yakked badly on food. So there I sat with my empty plate, a bottle of Boost Plus and a spitty cup so that I could clear enough room to put down the Boost. Talk about humiliating.

The one thing you don't want to do, however, is confuse the spitty cup with the sippy cup. But one whiff will usually make it clear.

Boy, I am so glad I am past that stage. Endless hydration, a portable humidifier, and time were the cure. Doug

Tammy, the answer is....
    The answer is a suction machine......! Trust me it works wonders. I used it for 4 weeks and got 2-3 hours of sleep at a time then...it was great.....Dr can prescribe it for you and insurance should cover it....
    good luck
    Steve
  • robinleigh
    robinleigh Member Posts: 297
    Options
    hawk711 said:

Tammy, the answer is....
    The answer is a suction machine......! Trust me it works wonders. I used it for 4 weeks and got 2-3 hours of sleep at a time then...it was great.....Dr can prescribe it for you and insurance should cover it....
    good luck
    Steve

Ya know
    I forgot about the suction machine. My husband used it constantly while in the hospital but once into rad mucous he felt like the source was so far down that it would gag him so we never pursued it. I would goo for it. What the he'll...try everything and especially since insurance will pay for it. Any suggestion is worth a try!
    And remember, this shall pass!!!
    Robinleigh
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options

Eeewwwwwww
    Uhm....no.

Women cannot stand it when guys grab their crotch. Good grief, I cannot imagine a woman. Lmao. Oh, wait. I guess I can imagine. Didn't Rosanne Barr do that after she screeched the national anthem. Classy. *insert eyeroll here*

Rosanne

I believe you are right but that was not much to talk about very poor performance. I promise myself I would not go there on grabbing ones crotch so I am going to leave that as it is as I am already trying to pick myself up off the floor with laughter.

Hondo
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options

Eeewwwwwww
    Uhm....no.

Roseanne
    Yep...you nailed the reference....
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Roseanne
    Yep...you nailed the reference....

Yep Roseanne

If you want to see a sick performance just goto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

Hondo