What do we think of WhatNext so far?

Options
2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

http://whatnext.com
    Don't put in the www or it won't come up.

Clementine

Aren't computers wierd??? I
    Aren't computers wierd??? I DID put the www in and it comes up instantly! Go figure! LOL
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Aren't computers wierd??? I
    Aren't computers wierd??? I DID put the www in and it comes up instantly! Go figure! LOL

Yes, most definitely WEIRD!
    I'll never figure them out entirely. So lucky that I have a group of 20 somethings in my office. Without them, I would be a dinosaur!

Clementine
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I signed up, too.
    I signed up for WhatNext as well. It's a new forum for me and I am also learning how to navigate the ins and outs of the website. The "Follow" status and rating numbers through me for a loop. Didn't understand what they were about at the beginning. Even so, I don't go on as often as I do FB and other websites.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    What
    Hi Traci,

Well I must somewhat agree after working with it for several weeks now. It is FB similar I am sure they used it as a guide. There are no true groups it is mostly I think for people who want to ask questions to a large group of people without having to become too involved. I have all my information up there in an attempt to help others who go to the site looking for information. I am greatly tempted to send them here but I have not done so as of yet. I am on CSN and plan to remain as I like the structure of it and the format. I tend to forget to go to the Whats next site as I am already on FB with other CSN gals who go there a lot as well as with my family and close friends. I will go there when I get an email telling me someone has posted something to me on Whats Next. I am sure it will be helpful for some but is not for all. My best to each of you!

RE
  • kookaa
    kookaa Member Posts: 27
    Options
    OK
    Now I must go check this site out. I just hope its worth it. I too do facebook but feel that my cancer is too personal. If I discuss it at all I do it in messages only on facebook.