Nick moves to Junior Class

TerryV
TerryV Member Posts: 887
We received the "Go Ahead" this AM! His THE Surgery is 9 AM on 09/08. I'm feeling great, Nick (poor guy) is sick to his stomach. This surgery is more frightening to him than the chemo/rads were.

Looking for filling/satifying suggestions for the 2 days "clear foods" diet prior to surgery. Nick was just starting to eat really well. So disappointing to have to take food away. I understand why, but durn....

Terry
Wife of Nick, Stage 3

Comments

• jthomas233
    jthomas233 Member Posts: 85
    same date!
    Terry-

Congratulations on the good news!

I'm having mine the same day...Tell Nick I am a little queasy about the surgery as well...Trying to focus on class motto...

He'll be fully recovered by the time his hair grows back!

Jeff
  • TerryV
    TerryV Member Posts: 887

same date!
    Terry-

Congratulations on the good news!

I'm having mine the same day...Tell Nick I am a little queasy about the surgery as well...Trying to focus on class motto...

He'll be fully recovered by the time his hair grows back!

Jeff

That's a Great Goal!
    "He'll be fully recovered by the time his hair grows back!"

I LOVE that! Yes, we will make that a definite goal for Nick.

Best of luck to us all as we move foward.

Terry
  • NikiMo
    NikiMo Member Posts: 342
    We all made it!!
    The entire sophmore class has made it to junior year!! We are all very blessed to be able to have the surgery. So glad that Nick will be having the surgery. On our way to recovery!!

Niki
  • hopper52
    hopper52 Member Posts: 108
    Good Deal
    I'm glad to hear Nick is plugging along.......Wow, sometimes seems like this process lasts forever. I can empathize about having to take the food away. It took me eight weeks to finally enjoy eating again and then I had to stop for the colonoscopy and now I'll have to do that clear liquid/GoLightly thing prior to surgery. But I guess it's a small sacrifice to make if we can hear that magic word "NED" after surgery. I'll continue to keep Nick in my prayers.

Michael Daniels (T3N0M0)
    Brandon, FL