Keep fighting!

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
Love you!!! Thinking of you!!!!!

Comments

• geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Nana;
    Right back at you. Nice to see you post. How is the new job going?

Hugs - Tina
  • marqimark
    marqimark Member Posts: 242 Member
    Hello
    Glad things are going well for you.

Mark
  • Lilmiss82
    Lilmiss82 Member Posts: 257 Member
    marqimark said:

Hello
    Glad things are going well for you.

Mark

Hi Raquel
    Nice to see your smiling face :)Melissa
  • Nana b
    Lilmiss82 said:

Hi Raquel
    Nice to see your smiling face :)Melissa

Tina, love that cat! lol
    Tina, love that cat! lol

We are very busy and I am loving it. I walk all day long talking to employees and making sure everything is running smooth. Giving a few counselings here and there but not too bad. Very positive feedback from everyone.

Thank you ladies! I do think of you all on a daily basis. I work 12 hour shifts and 6 days a week, very busy to say the least.

I have a scan coming up soon, so just hoping for the best!

Bless you all...
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Nana b said:

Tina, love that cat! lol
    Tina, love that cat! lol

We are very busy and I am loving it. I walk all day long talking to employees and making sure everything is running smooth. Giving a few counselings here and there but not too bad. Very positive feedback from everyone.

Thank you ladies! I do think of you all on a daily basis. I work 12 hour shifts and 6 days a week, very busy to say the least.

I have a scan coming up soon, so just hoping for the best!

Bless you all...

good to
    see you.sounds like your getting your life back.thats great!!!good luck on your scan i have liver surgery coming up...Godbless....johnnybegood
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

good to
    see you.sounds like your getting your life back.thats great!!!good luck on your scan i have liver surgery coming up...Godbless....johnnybegood

Wow Raquel!
    That's a heck of a return to work. Don't run yourself into the ground. I did a few of those multiple days, long hours things back in my working era. About the "11th hour", everything would run together on the computer.LOL Sounds like you are doing great.
    Keep on truckin'.

Luv,

Wolfen
  • Nana b
    wolfen said:

Wow Raquel!
    That's a heck of a return to work. Don't run yourself into the ground. I did a few of those multiple days, long hours things back in my working era. About the "11th hour", everything would run together on the computer.LOL Sounds like you are doing great.
    Keep on truckin'.

Luv,

Wolfen

Well....

Not to sound condescending or anything, I never let cancer have my life. I am fighting everyday, in any way that I can. Now my life and what I put in my body is on automatic, and hopefully it will last for many years to come!

Thank you all for your replies!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Nana b said:

Well....

Not to sound condescending or anything, I never let cancer have my life. I am fighting everyday, in any way that I can. Now my life and what I put in my body is on automatic, and hopefully it will last for many years to come!

Hi nana!
    I miss you! .
    Love.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Nana b said:

Well....

Take care Raquel
    You are one busy lady! Thanks for your positive outlook!

Lisa
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Nana b said:

Well....

double post
    Double post by mistake
    L