into week 3 radiation

and as of 4 days ago right side of mouth feels like its one big open sore and throat everytime i swallow feels like both sides are peeling the skin off each other ouch

I got a big BooBoo LOL
see trying to laugh

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Laugh

Ray don’t laugh too hard you might crack, ha ha just joking, glad to see you are still hanging in there and doing as good as possible.

Hondo
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Hondo said:

Laugh

Ray don’t laugh too hard you might crack, ha ha just joking, glad to see you are still hanging in there and doing as good as possible.

Hondo

Peeling skin.
    Gah! Just thinking about that makes me sick. Between week 2/3 the roof of my mouth did peel off in a sheet on the way home in the car. :( That sucked.

Hang in there and keep your sense of humor, you will need it, for sure.
  • RayTodd
    RayTodd Member Posts: 187

Peeling skin.
    Gah! Just thinking about that makes me sick. Between week 2/3 the roof of my mouth did peel off in a sheet on the way home in the car. :( That sucked.

Hang in there and keep your sense of humor, you will need it, for sure.

ouch
    Daughter has the same sense of humour told her i was worried about healing in time to go scuba diving in Bali as there is a fair bit of pressure on the mouth from mask pushing on mouthpiece she joked oh are you worried about your mouth springing a leak. LOL
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    RayTodd said:

ouch
    Daughter has the same sense of humour told her i was worried about healing in time to go scuba diving in Bali as there is a fair bit of pressure on the mouth from mask pushing on mouthpiece she joked oh are you worried about your mouth springing a leak. LOL

Chum
    You don't wanna attract any toothy critters with your mouth chum....

Hang in there bud, next week you'll be over half done with the rads...

JG
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    RayTodd said:

ouch

Hi Ray

I will take you up on the scuba diving; John has a boat and can bring us both. I will not leak by the mouth but more then likely will spring a leak or two in the ears… Need to find a fish bowl or something to put over my head now, then they can call me bigeye

Keep up the good work
    Hondo
  • RayTodd
    RayTodd Member Posts: 187
    Skiffin16 said:

Chum
    You don't wanna attract any toothy critters with your mouth chum....

Hang in there bud, next week you'll be over half done with the rads...

JG

haha chuckle chuckle
    Thanks CHUM
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    :)
    Ray Todd, you are a hoot. Keep up the sense of humor it is good for you and for the rest of us.

Debbie