Greeneyes~ridin' a Pink Bus~

Options
2»

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

I didn't miss the bus did I?
    I didn't miss the bus did I? Look at me once again running after you girls down the highway. Hey didn't we upgrade this bus to a double decker? I believe the top of the bus will get the most wind... I'm thinking that's where I want to be too. I'll be sending all my positive energy with you tomorrow for good mammo results.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Melanie
    I am in bringing California red wine for celebration
    Sending positive thoughts
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I'm there sitting on the top
    I'm there sitting on the top level. I just got the results of my mammo and all is good. I hope that yours is as well. I love your picture by the way.

As usual...
    Am running behind the darned bus, trying to catch up! HOPING your mammo results will be nice & clean, Melanie - our GreeneyedGirl.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S. to Stef - SO glad your mammo was good! :-)
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    sea60 said:

You're spoiling us!
    Of course, I'm sooo there eating, riding with my sisters, the wind in my hair, but most importantly praying all goes wonderful!

Love ya!

Big hugs,

Sylvia

Good luck today Melanie!

Good luck today Melanie!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Melanie
    Hugs
    New Flower

What a morning!~
    I thought the scans were never going to end! I had a wonderful fun technician, the radiologist who reads the scans kept asking for a "closer image" just "one more"....after hearing that 5 times, we finally rested on letting my surgeon do an ultra sound in 2 weeks when I follow up with her. It is a small area that has been of slight interest before. So I guess no alarm. They just had trouble getting that booby to get in just the right position, and not fold around itself and cause an unclear pic. (it's just a small size c booby for goodness sakes).

So.....I decided on a little retail therapy~ So the bus took a U turn to the mall~~where I promptly purchased a new handbag and 2 pairs of high heels...Geez I feel kinda better! No I feel alot better~

~I will keep you posted on the ultra sound results in 2 weeks~
    ~thanks for all those good wishes and prayers, I felt you all cheering me on~ to hang in there while they took "one more film...."
    Blessings all~
    Melanie
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

What a morning!~
    I thought the scans were never going to end! I had a wonderful fun technician, the radiologist who reads the scans kept asking for a "closer image" just "one more"....after hearing that 5 times, we finally rested on letting my surgeon do an ultra sound in 2 weeks when I follow up with her. It is a small area that has been of slight interest before. So I guess no alarm. They just had trouble getting that booby to get in just the right position, and not fold around itself and cause an unclear pic. (it's just a small size c booby for goodness sakes).

So.....I decided on a little retail therapy~ So the bus took a U turn to the mall~~where I promptly purchased a new handbag and 2 pairs of high heels...Geez I feel kinda better! No I feel alot better~

~thanks for all those good wishes and prayers, I felt you all cheering me on~ to hang in there while they took "one more film...."
    Blessings all~
    Melanie

I am glad it is over
    Thank you for your update. We will to ultrasound again. Let celebrate for now and have fun.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

You Know I'm there!
    I'll be there.....hoping I get a seat near all the goodies....we all understand the anxiety and no sense in telling you to relax...
    Wishing you the very, very best...

Great big hugs, Nancy

I missed the bus, but, I am
    I missed the bus, but, I am praying for good news from you Melanie.

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

You've lifted my spirits~
    Thanks girls~ I will let you know when I get home what the results were/are. They will discuss with me any concerns right then and there.
    It's gonna be a wild ride! But, I wouldn't have it any other way!
    Go Big~ and then go home!!
    I may have to celebrate and hit Macy's for a purse!!
    Thanks for all your good wishes, prayers and encouragement!
    ~Melanie

FYI~ I am South of Seattle for the sister who asked~ Sue? I think.

I missed it too, so, I am
    I missed it too, so, I am sorry Melanie. Hopeful thoughts and prayers for a clean mammo for you!

Hugs, Diane
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

What a morning!~

Blessings all~
    Melanie

I wish they could have done
    I wish they could have done your ultrasound right then Melanie. I always get my mammo and then I get the ultrasound right after it. I also get my results not long after that. My hubby and I just sit for a few minutes while the radiologist tech reads them and they give us the news.

I am wishing you the best of luck with your results.

Hugs, Debby
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Did you know that clear
    Did you know that clear mammos are a pink bus specialty? I'll be there!

Hoping & praying for good
    Hoping & praying for good news for you!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

What a morning!~

Blessings all~
    Melanie

I'm looking for the perfect
    I'm looking for the perfect pair of red sassy patent leather pumps...I'll be mad if you bought my shoes! Glad you're feeling better. Let us know what the surgeon says.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I didn't miss the bus did I?
    I didn't miss the bus did I? Look at me once again running after you girls down the highway. Hey didn't we upgrade this bus to a double decker? I believe the top of the bus will get the most wind... I'm thinking that's where I want to be too. I'll be sending all my positive energy with you tomorrow for good mammo results.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Sending lots of positive
    Sending lots of positive thoughts to you!

Hugs, Kylez
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I missed it too, so, I am
    I missed it too, so, I am sorry Melanie. Hopeful thoughts and prayers for a clean mammo for you!

Hugs, Diane

Apt on the 15th~
    I will keep you posted. My surgeon likes to do the ultra sound herself in the office. And Linda~ i did not buy the red pumps (this time) but bought a nude pair (everyone should have a pair, and I did not) also bought a very light shimmery gold pair (almost look flesh tone) but with some glam~
    And a coach sling/mailbag with gold, and pink flowers on it~ it was very cheery!
    Retail therapy really helped me out, and what all I bought was 50-80% off!!
    Couldn't resist!
    ~M
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Apt on the 15th~
    I will keep you posted. My surgeon likes to do the ultra sound herself in the office. And Linda~ i did not buy the red pumps (this time) but bought a nude pair (everyone should have a pair, and I did not) also bought a very light shimmery gold pair (almost look flesh tone) but with some glam~
    And a coach sling/mailbag with gold, and pink flowers on it~ it was very cheery!
    Couldn't resist!
    ~M

We'll be with you on the
    We'll be with you on the 15th. And, great shopping!

Hugs, Megan
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    grams2jc said:

I'm there
    And windows open make it easier to shoot people with the bright pink silly string I am bringing for everyone!

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go for the testing...will you get results right then?

Jennifer

I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you Melanie.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

What a morning!~

Blessings all~
    Melanie

Positive thoughts and
    Positive thoughts and prayers for you Melanie!

Hugs, Jan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Apt on the 15th~
    Couldn't resist!
    ~M

Love your choices of shoes
    Love your choices of shoes and purses! lol Retail therapy is great, isn't it?

See you on the 15th Melanie, bright and early!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Melanie
    Hugs
    New Flower

Praying for a clean
    Praying for a clean ultrasound for you!

Hugs, Lex
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Apt on the 15th~
    Couldn't resist!
    ~M

I want to go shopping with
    I want to go shopping with you! LOL Glad you found some bargains!

Leeza