Options
2»

Comments

• CarolleeLouise
    CarolleeLouise Member Posts: 10
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

LOL, Marge!
    If you ever need me, I'll stand next to airport security shouting, "take it off, girl -- woo-hoo!" and throwing dollar bills at you....I'm here for you, Marge. :-)

Traci
    (humming "The Stripper" song)

Traci!
    I love it!

Traci!
    I love it!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    No alarms on me either. I have more metal in my teeth than in my breast so I guess I would not set if off anyway because my teeth never set it off. Yes we certainly have the surgiacal scars to prove we went through something not fun huh!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    i had markers but I THOUGHT
    i had markers but I THOUGHT THEY Removed them with surgery! I am clueless but I have flown 6 x since..without issue..so maybe they are removed for good!

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options

Hi Susan -- I think she is
    Hi Susan -- I think she is talking about markers they put inside your breat after a biopsy to mark the area for mammos or for surgeouns to be able to identify the spot to be removed. These are metal markers, very small.

my mom had pace maker and
    my mom had pace maker and flew often and never an issue...SHE carried card with info..I do not recall ever an issue...

Denise
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    dyaneb123 said:

Welcome
    I've flown many times without setting anything off with my markers,so no worries about that. I worried about my port, wasn't sure if it was metal, but it didn't set anything off either.
    Dee

I don't think they will set
    I don't think they will set off anything at the airport. The one that was placed in me was titanium also, but, it was taken out with the tumor. I wonder why so many of you still have them in.

Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

LOL, Marge!
    If you ever need me, I'll stand next to airport security shouting, "take it off, girl -- woo-hoo!" and throwing dollar bills at you....I'm here for you, Marge. :-)

Traci
    (humming "The Stripper" song)

I only had 1 titanium marker
    I only had 1 titanium marker and they removed it during surgery.

Lex