Hurricane Irene vs Fatty Patty

Options
Hi all! Hope everyone is safe. I am scheduled for my biopsy for tomorrow in Manhattan, and am ready to go. Unfortunately, Irene has hit, Bloomberg has closed the city down, and I do not have a ride. UGH! I am planning on going, weather and Bloomberg permitting, but cannot get a ride, so really will have to drive myself. I am putting it all in God's hands at this point. If it is meant to be, it will happen. Thanks for all your encouraging and supportive posts! It has given me strength, once again, to fight back. Please keep those prayers coming, especially tomorrow. Gratitude, Love & Prayers to all my CSN Family, Patty

Comments

• jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    praying all is well
    Pattyann,

Well Irene was not as bad as predicted but still dangerous. Praying roads are clear and you are able to go to your appointment safely'

Debbie
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Be Good Be Safe
    Thoughts and prayers for a safe trip and something good coming from the biopsy...

Best,
    John
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

Be Good Be Safe
    Thoughts and prayers for a safe trip and something good coming from the biopsy...

Best,
    John

Good luck.
    Please be careful, Patty. You are sure the proceedure is still scheduled? I would check again before you leave. Keep us posted, and if you can let your sisters know you got home safely, please. <3 Wish I was closer, I'd go with you!
  • ac
    ac Member Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good luck and prayers.
    I hear the MTA is still suspended today. I'm not sure where you are. But the regional train lines are still suspended. Be sure to call the doctors office before going in. I was also thinking of going into the city tomorrow (unfortunately for a new cancer). But I'll have to see how it goes tomorrow. I'll pray for a good result for you, Patty. Good luck.
  • palmyrafan
    palmyrafan Member Posts: 396
    Options
    Biopsy
    Good luck on your biopsy tomorrow, I hope you can get there safely and everything goes smoothly.

Here in south Jersey/Philly area we have been hit with high winds and flooding. Our little boro is actually still under a curfew until the high winds subside.

Stay safe and prayers coming your way!

Teresa
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    By Safe Patty
    I pray you get a ride and don’t have to drive yourself, but if you don't make it a matter of pray and when you get in the car and before you start the engine as the guy riding shotgun with you to keep you safe. Always works for me

Prayer coming your way
    Hondo
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Hondo said:

By Safe Patty
    I pray you get a ride and don’t have to drive yourself, but if you don't make it a matter of pray and when you get in the car and before you start the engine as the guy riding shotgun with you to keep you safe. Always works for me

Prayer coming your way
    Hondo

Thanks Hondo!
    Good advice! I know He is with me, and U will listen to my Casting Crowns CD, so I will not feel alone. He was my co-pilot driving to & from all my chemo,rads & scans. We have become best friends, and I can always depend on Him. He is a awesome & faithful God!
    Thanks to all of you for your prayers,and good thoughts, and advice. My 16 yr old daughter will be anxiously awaiting my arrival home tonite. My son, unfortunately has been corrupted by my ex, and believes "I am fine, and should be working." My prayers are for my children.
    Sorry to go on, I guess my "nerves" are beginning to awake! Lol! I am going in with the knowledge that this is just another bump in the road. God bless! I will keep you all updated asap. Love, Patty
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Thanks Hondo!
    Good advice! I know He is with me, and U will listen to my Casting Crowns CD, so I will not feel alone. He was my co-pilot driving to & from all my chemo,rads & scans. We have become best friends, and I can always depend on Him. He is a awesome & faithful God!
    Thanks to all of you for your prayers,and good thoughts, and advice. My 16 yr old daughter will be anxiously awaiting my arrival home tonite. My son, unfortunately has been corrupted by my ex, and believes "I am fine, and should be working." My prayers are for my children.
    Sorry to go on, I guess my "nerves" are beginning to awake! Lol! I am going in with the knowledge that this is just another bump in the road. God bless! I will keep you all updated asap. Love, Patty

Keeping you all in prayers
    So sorry your son feels this way and I pray he realizes the truth soon. I will keep you and your children in my prayers.

Stay strong girl...Love ya!!!
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Thanks Hondo!

Patty

Praying for you today that all goes well.

Hondo
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    Hondo said:

Patty

Praying for you today that all goes well.

Hondo

Patty!
    My thought's & prayer's are with you & hope everything went smoothly for you today! Your son will wake up eventually & I am sorry you have to deal with this heart ache also! If I lived closer & was a better driver I would be there in a flash!
    God Bless
    Roz
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    rozaroo said:

Patty!
    My thought's & prayer's are with you & hope everything went smoothly for you today! Your son will wake up eventually & I am sorry you have to deal with this heart ache also! If I lived closer & was a better driver I would be there in a flash!
    God Bless
    Roz

Patty
    Thinking of you today. Sorry that your son has been swayed by the ex. That is really sad. My step brothers were that way. Now at 33 and 34, they are slowly starting to get sick of their idiot father's antics, but the damage has been done, unfortunately. Some people just don't understand and that is very sad and selfish.

Prayers for you today, and always.
  • ratface
    ratface Member Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

Patty
    Thinking of you today. Sorry that your son has been swayed by the ex. That is really sad. My step brothers were that way. Now at 33 and 34, they are slowly starting to get sick of their idiot father's antics, but the damage has been done, unfortunately. Some people just don't understand and that is very sad and selfish.

Prayers for you today, and always.

Patty 1-hurricane 0
    My money is on you Patty. Thinking of you! Good fortune with the biopsy!