Options
2»

Comments

• missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

Count on me
    Linda I will be there, and I will save you some homemade chocolate chip cookies:) Keep strong sister.
    Hugs....Karie

I'm in, Linda!
    So much for my diet--these bus rides are getting fattening! Hoping and praying the tests come out good--stay strong and positive. We're all here with you.

Hugs, Renee
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    missrenee said:

I'm in, Linda!
    So much for my diet--these bus rides are getting fattening! Hoping and praying the tests come out good--stay strong and positive. We're all here with you.

Hugs, Renee

Linda, I'm there with you
    Linda, I'm there with you with positive thoughts
    for a negative scan! Praying for the best for you.
    Let us know how you are doing.

Luv & hugs sweet Linda, Teresa
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    gami43 said:

Linda, I'm there with you
    Linda, I'm there with you with positive thoughts
    for a negative scan! Praying for the best for you.
    Let us know how you are doing.

Luv & hugs sweet Linda, Teresa

Brownies
    are cooling and I'm ready for the ride. In the back, of course, cause that's how I roll:)

Linda, you have all my good energy flowing out to you.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Wait for me!
    Count me in! Sounds like fun! Good luck, Linda.
    Hugs,
    Linda L.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    It's a darn good thing we
    It's a darn good thing we have the pink bus...the PET scan was in a mobile unit, aka a tractor trailer! There was barely room for me and the tech. But I could hear ya'll out in the parking lot making all that noise! Thanks for coming along and for all the prayers and good energy.

I'll let you know when I get results.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

It's a darn good thing we have the pink bus...the PET scan was in a mobile unit, aka a tractor trailer! There was barely room for me and the tech. But I could hear ya'll out in the parking lot making all that noise! Thanks for coming along and for all the prayers and good energy.

Hugs,

Linda

Guess I missed the bus, darn!
    Still - will be sincerely hoping the spot is NOTHING!!!

Kind regards, Susan
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options

Hugs,

Linda

Sorry I missed the bus.
    I couldn't get on the site last night so I didn't know about it. I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending positve energy for good results.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    ladyg said:

Sorry I missed the bus.
    I couldn't get on the site last night so I didn't know about it. I am keeping you in my thoughts and sending positve energy for good results.

Hugs,
    Georgia

sending positive energy your way
    Site was down last night so just got this...praying for good results.

Laura
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    dbhadra said:

sending positive energy your way
    Site was down last night so just got this...praying for good results.

Laura

Sending positive vibes Linda,
    and hoping for a great scan result. Laura is right.. I too couldn't log on most of the day yesterday. They must have been doing some type of upgrade.

Hugs to you,
    Lorrie
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Linda,
    I'll be in back with

Linda,
    I'll be in back with a bottle of jagermeister and a whole pile of hot wings.
    Sending you all my love, prayers, hugs, and good mojo.
    *xoxo*
    heather
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Hugs,

Linda

I tried to keep everyone
    I tried to keep everyone quiet, I really did but they all seemed to think it was a party. LOL
    Hoping it will be good news when you get the results.
    I remember when I had my guided biopsies that they also had the equipment in a small trailer. When the gal took me out the door of the medical center to the unit I laughed and asked if this was an outdoor procedure. She cracked up and had to tell the gals in the unit. It actually helped me to relax but you are right they are small. They cram everything they need in a small space.
    Again, praying for good news Linda.

Stef
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

Linda,
    I'll be in back with

Linda,
    I'll be in back with a bottle of jagermeister and a whole pile of hot wings.
    Sending you all my love, prayers, hugs, and good mojo.
    *xoxo*
    heather

On a SUNDAY?
    I just "got it". You had the scan itself last evening? Sunday evening? OMG! I thught we were just getting together to party and the scan was today. OMG again.

They use that mobile van here at our hospital/clinic, too. Interesting. I guess. It must be cheaper (I mean more cost effective) to have traveling equipment/outsource rather than have an expensive piece of equipment sitting idle???

Suzanne
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I'll be there Linda! Irene
    I'll be there Linda! Irene is coming but that won't stop me.
    I plead the fifth about those shades....
    Good luck and praying for good results.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I am sorry that I missed the
    I am sorry that I missed the bus as I haven't been on lately. I will be praying for you Linda!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    GRRRR!
    Looks like a missed a pink bus ride.....darn it!!! I'm here for ya my friend, praying and sending positive vibes up I-5 and 99 so I can hit ya from both sides!!!

Hugs,

RE
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    RE said:

GRRRR!
    Looks like a missed a pink bus ride.....darn it!!! I'm here for ya my friend, praying and sending positive vibes up I-5 and 99 so I can hit ya from both sides!!!

Hugs,

RE

I missed it also
    Server was down yesterday and couldn't make it......sending prayers and hugs.

Debi
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I'll be there and bring all
    I'll be there and bring all the fix-ins for hot fudge Sundays. I didn't see the glasses.. No really I didn't see em. Anything for you Linda any place. take care sweetheart Kay,
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    count me in!

count me in!