New to this

Options
13»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

side effects
    Welcome. Too bad you have to join us but we will certainly help all we can.

Each time the effects were slightly stronger but not unbearable. I compare the nausea to morning sickness. I've had a few mouth sores and even one in my nasal pasages. I still end up doing much of what I did before but just much slower.

I am also very sorry Lynne
    I am also very sorry Lynne that you joined the club that no one wants to. I am offering you my support and encouragement! I wish I could help you with chemo questions, but, I didn't take it.

Hugs, Diane
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    Options

I am so very sorry that you
    I am so very sorry that you are going thru this. I am wishing you lots of luck with your treatment.

Hugs, Jan

Hello Lynn
    I wanted to take a moment to welcome you and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Good luck with your treatment and keep us updated.
    You seem too me as a very spunky lady with a great attitude,
    My side effects were out of control but it was because I was allergic to it:{
    Hang in there sister...Karie
  • Lynne Logan
    Lynne Logan Member Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    weazer said:

Hello Lynn
    I wanted to take a moment to welcome you and let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Good luck with your treatment and keep us updated.
    You seem too me as a very spunky lady with a great attitude,
    My side effects were out of control but it was because I was allergic to it:{
    Hang in there sister...Karie

This is the best place to
    This is the best place to be!!
    I've been through quite a few major losses and other bad things in my life. Which caused me to be clinically depressed for the last several decades. But I'm so thankful for depression. With an attitude of "oh well" I get through a lot of nasty stuff. If I don't keep cheerful I might get terribly upset. Can't have that! Another plus is independence. We can have all the support and help in the world, but when it comes right down to it we must do this by and for ourselves.
    I was due for my second infusion tomorrow but the hospital was all booked by Monday so will be spending my Labor Day having chemo. Maybe they won't be so behind schedule and I'll get out of there within the 5 hours.
    I asked if I could plug my laptop in and was given an ok so at least I'll have something to occupy my time.
    Thanks to you all for being here for me. I hope I've been able to provide a bit of support in return.
    Also just in case you didn't see my other post, I hope all of you have gone to YouTube and watched the Martina McBride video, I'm Gonna Love You Through It. It's a must for all of us.
    Lynne
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

This is the best place to
    This is the best place to be!!
    I've been through quite a few major losses and other bad things in my life. Which caused me to be clinically depressed for the last several decades. But I'm so thankful for depression. With an attitude of "oh well" I get through a lot of nasty stuff. If I don't keep cheerful I might get terribly upset. Can't have that! Another plus is independence. We can have all the support and help in the world, but when it comes right down to it we must do this by and for ourselves.
    I was due for my second infusion tomorrow but the hospital was all booked by Monday so will be spending my Labor Day having chemo. Maybe they won't be so behind schedule and I'll get out of there within the 5 hours.
    I asked if I could plug my laptop in and was given an ok so at least I'll have something to occupy my time.
    Thanks to you all for being here for me. I hope I've been able to provide a bit of support in return.
    Also just in case you didn't see my other post, I hope all of you have gone to YouTube and watched the Martina McBride video, I'm Gonna Love You Through It. It's a must for all of us.
    Lynne

Sorry you have to have chemo
    Sorry you have to have chemo over the holiday. I just hope you can be out as quickly as possible and feel good.

Love that song, but, it sure made my hubby and I cry.

Good luck,

Jan