I got the results at work today...

Options

Comments

• Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    camul said:

Another, not what we wanted to hear.
    So sorry that you have to do this again. Good thing is that it sounds like it is being caught quickly and you are on top of it. There has been so much of this lately, but something tells me it is because they are picking stuff up earlier.

My prayers and hugs go out to you Linda, this sucks but it is a hump that you can get over.

~Carol

Linda, My heart goes out to
    Linda, My heart goes out to you and all the brave women doing battle. You're such a gentle spirit, so strong, helpful and encouraging. You will overcome this hurdle and get on with your life soon. Praying for the best results for you. Please let us know how things are going, what's next for you and how you're doing.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I am terribly sorry to hear
    I am terribly sorry to hear the news. I know it's not what you and your family wanted to hear, but I am sure your doctors will come up with a plan of attack. Keep strong, stay focused, and don't lose hope. Hugs to you.
  • JoAnn4818
    JoAnn4818 Member Posts: 83
    Options
    Thinking of you
    I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

JoAnn
  • JoAnn4818
    JoAnn4818 Member Posts: 83
    Options
    Thinking of you

JoAnn
  • stayingstrongfortoday
    Options
    JoAnn4818 said:

Thinking of you

JoAnn

thinking of you
    My prayers go out to you, I know how scary it can be. Blessings.
  • sinee
    sinee Member Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    so with you
    You are an amazing human being~you will ride this rollar coaster and we are all on board with you~you will not ride alone~{{hugs}}
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Options
    That is such a good way to
    That is such a good way to say it... my prayers are with you. Diana
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    gagee said:

That is such a good way to
    That is such a good way to say it... my prayers are with you. Diana

Linda
    Sorry to hear of your news...Keep us posted...(((Hugs))) & prayers!
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    Tux said:

Linda
    Sorry to hear of your news...Keep us posted...(((Hugs))) & prayers!

You are a Strong...
    woman...thank you for inspiring us newbies...god bless and will keep you in my prayers.

Eva
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    epark said:

You are a Strong...
    woman...thank you for inspiring us newbies...god bless and will keep you in my prayers.

Eva

Linda,
    What can I say? I am

Linda,

What can I say? I am so sorry for the news. You know I'm just a short drive away if I can do anything. From here I'll pray. Hang in there.

Deborah
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    No words, but...
    I do want to say that we are here for you whenever you need love and support - as you already know. Also, please know I'll be praying for you to stay strong and positive. We know this is a process, but you will go through this and will recover. We are here for all your steps.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Oh, Linda,
    I am so sorry. You are in my heart, my thoughts and prayers. I can imagine that your mind is going in a thousand different directions. I wish I had wonderful words of wisdom.

A big bear hug for you and your family,

Sue
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Kind and considerate
    Hi Linda,
    I am so sorry about your news. However, I would like to point out how kind and considerate you are, and always seem to be. Here you are with this news, but you included explanations and encouragement to the "newbies" in your post. You are a special person.
    Prayers to you,
    Sybil
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Awwwwwww sweetie; you know
    Awwwwwww sweetie; you know how I feel about your news...and I so love how you made this latest ride on the rollercoaster you own ride, and not one other Kindreds may ever take. How loving, and so like you!!!!! It goes without saying that I send you strength and courage on those days you may need a little extra, and that whatever your treatment is, it is not just doable, but successful and that you can step off of the coaster and embrace the sunshine again SOON.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Options
    Linda
    I am so sorry to hear that you will have to endure treatment again. Stay strong dear sister and we will be there with you. As you see we are all praying for you. You will come through this as many do for the second time.
    Hugs,
    Annette
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Very long arms reaching down
    Very long arms reaching down to give you a big hug. Sending thoughts and prayers for strength, courage and healing (when I'm not cussing!)

hugs
    jan
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options

Very long arms reaching down to give you a big hug. Sending thoughts and prayers for strength, courage and healing (when I'm not cussing!)

hugs
    jan

Oh Linda - I am so sorry to
    Oh Linda - I am so sorry to hear this crappy news. What grace you carry to think of all of us and thank you for sharing with us. Lots of hugs, prayers, and light being sent to you each and every day.

Many Hugs,
    Pam
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

hugs
    jan

Linda,
    You're an amazing lady and even in the midst of your disappointment, you manage to inspire and instil hope. YOU are a warrior to the max and I know you'll beat this thing!

Prayers and hugs sister,

Sylvia
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

Linda,
    You're an amazing lady and even in the midst of your disappointment, you manage to inspire and instil hope. YOU are a warrior to the max and I know you'll beat this thing!

Prayers and hugs sister,

Sylvia

well I am so sorry about
    well I am so sorry about this. I had a local recurrence after mastectomy, had staging, and rads and was that was it. until I had it on the other side, but thats a different story. We will be here all the way. HUGS!!!
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

well I am so sorry about
    well I am so sorry about this. I had a local recurrence after mastectomy, had staging, and rads and was that was it. until I had it on the other side, but thats a different story. We will be here all the way. HUGS!!!

Linda
    I was so sorry to hear this news. Prayers are going out to you.

Hopefully this lump is localized and can be handled with radiation and/or surgery.

You will get through this!

Laura