Monday's Biopsy Results

Options

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    linpsu said:

Susan
    Know that all of us are wrapping our arms around you with love and support. We'll all be with you every step of the way. Hugs and prayers, Linda

I'm sorry
    Know that I'm praying for you...

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

I'm sorry
    Know that I'm praying for you...

Hugs,

Sylvia

You're in my thoughts and prayer...
    Sending positive vibes your way!!!

Hugs~
    Mitzi
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Oh my dear dear friend... I
    Oh my dear dear friend... I don't know how all of this slipped by me... my heart aches for you right now... I'm so sorry and sending you big ((((HUGS)))).... please know you are never far from my thoughts... I am soooo sorry I have been so out of touch lately!! You know I love you... please keep in touch...

Love you!!

~T
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Oh my dear dear friend... I
    Oh my dear dear friend... I don't know how all of this slipped by me... my heart aches for you right now... I'm so sorry and sending you big ((((HUGS)))).... please know you are never far from my thoughts... I am soooo sorry I have been so out of touch lately!! You know I love you... please keep in touch...

Love you!!

~T

oh i am so sorry. i do
    oh i am so sorry. i do understand as I found this site on my second primary. Hoping the pathology turns out well and you need minimal treatment.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    carkris said:

oh i am so sorry. i do
    oh i am so sorry. i do understand as I found this site on my second primary. Hoping the pathology turns out well and you need minimal treatment.

Susan
    I am very sorry.
    Sending you a big hug
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Bummer
    Will pray for you.
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options

Bummer
    Will pray for you.

I'm with the others who say
    I'm with the others who say this sucks. But it sounds like your docs have a plan and are making your health a priority. Please let us know how things proceed. I'm sending my prayers.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options

This roller coaster ride...
    ... seems much faster than the first. Since my earlier post today:

Initial consultation with new surgeon tomorrow (!) with pre-op exam/tests immediately following. MRI the next day, this Friday. Surgery on Wednesday, Sept. 7th. First post-op appointment on Thursday, Sept. 15th. Oh, and see my med onc day before surgery. SHEESH! Am tempted to turn the phones off; but, know I cannot.

Thank you, ALL - beautiful, kind & open-hearted women. And one sorta handsome guy. :-)

Susan

Susan
    I'm so very sorry to hear your news. :-(
    My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.
    ♥ Always,
    Cat
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

I'm with the others who say
    I'm with the others who say this sucks. But it sounds like your docs have a plan and are making your health a priority. Please let us know how things proceed. I'm sending my prayers.

Hugs,

Linda

Susan,
    I am so sorry that

Susan,
    I am so sorry that this is how your ride is going. How come at the amusement parks the ride is short and exciting and here it can be long and terrifying. You are ever in my prayers.
    Stef
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    fauxma said:

Susan,
    I am so sorry that

Susan,
    I am so sorry that this is how your ride is going. How come at the amusement parks the ride is short and exciting and here it can be long and terrifying. You are ever in my prayers.
    Stef

Dear Sweet Susan, We were
    Dear Sweet Susan, We were hoping for a different result and are sorry that you have to do battle again. Praying that your treatment plan will be the one that will kick bc's butt once and for all for you. Keep posting whenever you get the time and let us know how its going.
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options

This roller coaster ride...
    ... seems much faster than the first. Since my earlier post today:

Initial consultation with new surgeon tomorrow (!) with pre-op exam/tests immediately following. MRI the next day, this Friday. Surgery on Wednesday, Sept. 7th. First post-op appointment on Thursday, Sept. 15th. Oh, and see my med onc day before surgery. SHEESH! Am tempted to turn the phones off; but, know I cannot.

Thank you, ALL - beautiful, kind & open-hearted women. And one sorta handsome guy. :-)

Susan

Quick action
    Susan, I am so sorry about this news. I am glad that your medical team is moving quickly to take action...Prayers, hugs, and positive vibes to you,
    Sybil
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

You know the steps, you know
    You know the steps, you know what needs to be done and you will do it all. That's what you told me once except you pretty much had to tell me the steps LOL. Hanging in there with you. Holding your hand. Hugs
    Kathy

Praying for you
    Praying for you Susan.

Hugs,

Kylez
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

So sorry...
    Susan - I am very sorry about these news. This is upsetting to me. We are here for you. You can do this, and will recover. My prayers are with you.

Susan, this is so sad to
    Susan, this is so sad to read this news from you. You can and you will get thru this as the pink sisters will all be here for you.

Praying for you really hard,

Diane
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Oh Susan,
    I am so sorry. Words fail me right now but be rest assured I will be on your side of the ring once you put those pink gloves back on.

Adding to the love,
    Lorrie

I hate reading this. So
    I hate reading this. So sorry Susan. I will put you in my prayers.

Love, Leeza
  • Vigee
    Vigee Member Posts: 66
    Options
    So Sorry
    I am so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you. :(
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281
    Options
    Vigee said:

So Sorry

Susan - praying for the
    Susan - praying for the best. Will be thinking of
    you this week.

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • gami43
    Options
    Vigee said:

So Sorry

Susan - praying for the
    you this week.

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • gami43
    Options
    Vigee said:

So Sorry

Susan - praying for the
    you this week.

Luv & hugs, Teresa
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    damn

**************Hugs*************

Maureen
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Vigee said:

So Sorry

Susan, please know that I am
    Susan, please know that I am praying for you. When you can, please let us know your treatment plan and how you are doing.

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣