Very Special Day Today

Options
2»

Comments

• KDDavis
    KDDavis Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope you
    Congratulations! I hope you have many, many more anniversaries to celebrate together!
  • osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Congrats
    and hoping you share another wonderful 37 years

Linda
  • elwoodsinoakdale
    elwoodsinoakdale Member Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    osmotar said:

Congrats
    and hoping you share another wonderful 37 years

Linda

Happy Anniversary
    Have a wonderful day, and many more happy years

Linda
  • ngk
    ngk Member Posts: 4
    Options
    congrats!
    happy anniversary and many blessings!
  • pascotty
    pascotty Member Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Aaaaah love
    Hi hondo. That is the yummiest thing I have read on a long time. Congrats and love to you both xxxx
  • robinleigh
    robinleigh Member Posts: 297
    Options
    Love
    If cancer can strengthen a love like yours and ours it is one blessing of this fight that we can be thankful for. I never knew that my love could get stronger for my husband, but lo and behold, this cancer has only made us hold on to each other tighter. Number 31 coming up for us and boy does this one count! Congrats and many, many more to you...quite the proof of survival...in cancer and marriage!!!
    Robinleigh
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options

Love
    If cancer can strengthen a love like yours and ours it is one blessing of this fight that we can be thankful for. I never knew that my love could get stronger for my husband, but lo and behold, this cancer has only made us hold on to each other tighter. Number 31 coming up for us and boy does this one count! Congrats and many, many more to you...quite the proof of survival...in cancer and marriage!!!
    Robinleigh

The Hondos
    A definite congrats to you and the Mrs., Tim. Many more for you two.

Believe

kcass
  • noelles_jim
    noelles_jim Member Posts: 12
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!
    Congrats my man! I pray you and the Mrs. enjoy many, many more.

May God bless you both!
  • ToBeGolden
    ToBeGolden Member Posts: 695
    Options
    Thanks for the aniversary story
    Always in need of a good story; especially when it is a true story, Congratulations.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Great time last night
    Well we had a great time yesterday; it started with Lunch, then dinner, and a lot of rain. When we finish eating we walked out side and it was a storming Normal out there, the rain was falling so hard with all the wind it looked like we were having a hurricane. As a gentleman that I am if you can believe that, I told her to wait as i ran to get the truck. Yep I got wet but she stay dry, we went to see a movie but could not find anything we liked but it was raining again so hard we just got a ticket to anything and went in.

The movie we were sitting in to see (30 Minutes or Less)we did not like, too much cursing and half naked women, sorry we just don’t get into that. So we got up to leave, but before going out there was a movie (The Help), we went in and it was like it was made just for us. We both enjoyed it and if you get a chance to see it I give it a 100% very good movie.

Thanks again everyone for you blessings
    Hondo
  • Angel6
    Angel6 Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Hondo said:

Great time last night
    Well we had a great time yesterday; it started with Lunch, then dinner, and a lot of rain. When we finish eating we walked out side and it was a storming Normal out there, the rain was falling so hard with all the wind it looked like we were having a hurricane. As a gentleman that I am if you can believe that, I told her to wait as i ran to get the truck. Yep I got wet but she stay dry, we went to see a movie but could not find anything we liked but it was raining again so hard we just got a ticket to anything and went in.

The movie we were sitting in to see (30 Minutes or Less)we did not like, too much cursing and half naked women, sorry we just don’t get into that. So we got up to leave, but before going out there was a movie (The Help), we went in and it was like it was made just for us. We both enjoyed it and if you get a chance to see it I give it a 100% very good movie.

Hondo

Happy BeLated Anniversary :)
    Happy BeLated Anniversary :)
  • shoeloy
    shoeloy Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Great News..
    37 years are something to be grateful for.
  • ahamric
    ahamric Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Thats awesome! May you have
    Thats awesome! May you have 37 more.Congrats.
  • rozaroo
    rozaroo Member Posts: 665
    Options
    ahamric said:

Thats awesome! May you have
    Thats awesome! May you have 37 more.Congrats.

Congratulation's
    All my best to you both! I have been married to my Old Fart for 37 year's also!
  • Cathelen72
    Cathelen72 Member Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary!
    Simply amazing. You and your wife are an inspiration. Xx
  • sure_hope
    sure_hope Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Hondo said:

Great time last night

Hondo

CONGRATS!
    Congratulations on you anniversary!!

Thank you for the movie tip. My daughter wants to see that movie too.

Take care
    Sheryl
  • robertjuy
    robertjuy Member Posts: 45
    Options
    Happy Aniversary
    and many more to come!
  • buzz99
    buzz99 Member Posts: 404
    Options
    Hondo
    Happy Anniversary to you both. Best wishes for many, many more. Karen