KATHLEEN & LINDA

Options
mopar
mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
Sending lots and lots of prayers and hugs to both of you. You are both so inspiring, your attitude and outlook are encouraging. We'll all be waiting to hear how you're doing.

Praying that your recoveries will be with minimal affects, speedy, and complete! God bless both of you -

(((HUGS)))
Monika

Comments

• Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    I second these good wishes
    All your sisters will be there with you in spirit and waiting to hear that your surgeries are over and you're on your way to recovery. We wish you all the best!
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Mwee said:

I second these good wishes
    All your sisters will be there with you in spirit and waiting to hear that your surgeries are over and you're on your way to recovery. We wish you all the best!
    (((HUGS))) Maria

I third these good wishes
    we all wishing for the best outcome next week and we will be praying for you. We also will be glad when you are home and recouping in your own bed,,keep us posted..val
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options

I third these good wishes
    we all wishing for the best outcome next week and we will be praying for you. We also will be glad when you are home and recouping in your own bed,,keep us posted..val

Thank you!
    Tomorrow's my surgery, so I'll see you ladies on the other side of it!

:)
  • leesag
    leesag Member Posts: 621 Member
    Options

Thank you!
    Tomorrow's my surgery, so I'll see you ladies on the other side of it!

Prayers and Hugs for Health
    You both have my prayers and I'm sending Healing thoughts and hugs your way!

Leesa
  • susangr
    susangr Member Posts: 64
    Options
    leesag said:

Prayers and Hugs for Health
    You both have my prayers and I'm sending Healing thoughts and hugs your way!

Leesa

More best wishes to both of you...
    Will be thinking about you both and sending positive thoughts and energy. Hope all will go well and recovery will be uneventful. Hugs. Susan
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    susangr said:

More best wishes to both of you...
    Will be thinking about you both and sending positive thoughts and energy. Hope all will go well and recovery will be uneventful. Hugs. Susan

Praying for the best
    Praying for the best possible outcome for Kathleen & Linda--two very brave ladies.

Looking forward to the good news.

(((hugs)))

Carolen
  • Mwee
    Options
    Dear Kathleen and Linda
    You are in our thoughts and hearts.... sending along best wishes for successful surgeries and speedy recoveries.
    ((((HUGS)))) Maria
  • lindaprocopio
    lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    Mwee said:

Dear Kathleen and Linda
    You are in our thoughts and hearts.... sending along best wishes for successful surgeries and speedy recoveries.
    ((((HUGS)))) Maria

Had my radioembolization yesterday
    Feeling pretty miserable today after throwing uo & dry heaves all night. I soooooo uncomfortable that it's hard to chike down the 64 oz. of water I am to drink daily. I have something like 20 pills to take now: 2 kinds of big antibiotic horse pills, steroids for 12 days in a 'wean down', antaqcides, who knows what else, but they feel horrible when I get them down and I have to lay still to keep from barfing them back up.

But if it's like when I had the right side of my liver done, I should feel MUCH better each day. Last time I was back 100% after 7 days. It's hard for me to believe it'll be like that this time, I feel so crappy now. But I was just as sick back in June when I had my 1st radioembolism, so I have to hang onto that. Endure; one day at a time. We all know what that's like. I'll post soon with my steady improvements, and am just looking out there a week till this agony is over. I can handle anything for a week.
  • Mwee
    Options

Feeling pretty miserable today after throwing uo & dry heaves all night. I soooooo uncomfortable that it's hard to chike down the 64 oz. of water I am to drink daily. I have something like 20 pills to take now: 2 kinds of big antibiotic horse pills, steroids for 12 days in a 'wean down', antaqcides, who knows what else, but they feel horrible when I get them down and I have to lay still to keep from barfing them back up.

But if it's like when I had the right side of my liver done, I should feel MUCH better each day. Last time I was back 100% after 7 days. It's hard for me to believe it'll be like that this time, I feel so crappy now. But I was just as sick back in June when I had my 1st radioembolism, so I have to hang onto that. Endure; one day at a time. We all know what that's like. I'll post soon with my steady improvements, and am just looking out there a week till this agony is over. I can handle anything for a week.

so nice to hear from you
    I'm sorry that you feel so crappy, but I'm soooo glad to see your post. Rest up/ be good to yourself and I hope the next seven days go as quickly as possible.
    (((HUGS))) Maria
  • Lisak
    Lisak Member Posts: 59
    Options
    Linda & Kathleen
    I'm praying for both of you.. Please keep us updated.

(((((( two big get better hugs )))))
  • poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Lisak said:

Linda & Kathleen
    I'm praying for both of you.. Please keep us updated.

(((((( two big get better hugs )))))

Linda
    sorry you are feeling sick, buy you will feel better soon. I hope you can drink and eat something with out throwing it back up. Rest while you can , we are all praying for you ,,val
  • Radioactive34
    Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Options

I too am glad to see you
    I too am glad to see you posting. I hope recovery is quick. Please rest and take care of yourself. We will be thinking of you and praying for you.