~~ What Makes You Smile ~~

Options
2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

:):):)
    Animals, my guinea pigs, my cat, old pictures of childhood, pictures of my grandmother with me, when I get home from a tiring day, when I feel down and pray and suddenly feel better, my partner makes me smile too. The fact that I have life (and a job).

My husband makes me smile!

My husband makes me smile!
  • CarolleeLouise
    CarolleeLouise Member Posts: 10
    Options
    My hubby, he is such a
    My hubby, he is such a sweetheart --we have been married 38 years (got married when we were 19)he has always been here for me - we giggle a lot! My oldest son and his accomplishments: survived Iraq and now almost done with welding school. My youngest, he is severely handicapped, his innocence is so true and pure (when he laughs, it's true. When he cries, it's real. He has no hidden agendas and loves you for who you are!). Watching the deer outside my window..eating the blackberries. The beautiful days!
    This sisterhood and their wonderful support and humor!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Kira & Cole
    My grandbabies, Kira & Cole make me smile the biggest. They are the light of my life!
    More smiles.....my sweetie Ed, my two wonderful sons and my awesome parents.

More smiles.....all of you lovely ladies here I have met here on this journey that wasn't quite in our plans.

Hugs,
    Debi

has put a big smile on my face today! Love you pink sisters!!!!!!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣