Back from ER....

Options
idlehunters
idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
Went to ER this morning after talking to my PC doc. They ran blood/urine/CT/xray. They have no idea why area by my naval hurting. I have nothing there to hurt. I do have a hernia above naval that is small and not of concern. Other than that the entire stomach cavity is clean with all organs intact and not even a lymph node out of place. Urine clean. Kidney/Liver clean. BP slightly elevated. Lungs.... very clear..all inflammation even gone. Doc said the ONLY thing seen were the tumors in there. Does that constitute a thumbs up?? LOL! They have no idea why I have this crooopy dog barking cough either. They have no idea why I feel the need for extra breath taking. Anxiety was suggested. Whatever.

All in all..... They found nothing bad...it put my mind at ease and has now cleared the path for the rest of the week on options for lung tumors. I know I let my mind run wild sometimes..... and "shut-up" to those of you that are reading this and know me well enough to be snickering. LOL......

Now that I know I am not gonna keel over from a heart attack or double over from a hernia... I will move on to the REAL fight.... YEP....Pulling the big girl panties on!!

Jennie

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Ok
    Well, I guess that's good news!

*hugs*
    Gail

P.S. Hope all the symptoms disappear immediately!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Glad you went
    Hey Jennie,

At least you have ruled things out and you now know what you are NOT dealing with!
    I think it's a good thing you went and got things checked out.

Take care & hugs to you,
    Lisa
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Jennie
    I'm with Lisa. You know some things you're not dealing with thank goodness. You're up for the fight coming up.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Jen.....

Those docs involved? They're probably all lying to you, to get out of having
    to do anything.

I'd wager that you have something serious, like Berri-Berri.... or the dreaded
    Chitonue syndrome.

Ok... seriously....? That hernia might be causing a slight temporary intestinal blockage.

A "Slight temporary blockage" is difficult to diagnose (or so I've personally learned),
    and even more difficult to locate.

But a sonogram and an Xray would do better to locate one, than any "scan". And even then,
    they would have to be taken during an episode.

Relax, relax and relax more.

My best to ya', as always.

John
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you went just for
    I'm glad you went just for some peace of mind. Your great sense of humor is good medicine for all of us. Lisa
  • lauragb
    lauragb Member Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Glad there are no new
    Glad there are no new ailments to interfere with your REAL fight.
    Keep up the good fight!

Laura
  • keystone
    keystone Member Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Blood pressure
    Just checking to make sure you are not on any high blood pressure meds. I was once on one that made me cough uncontrollably. Hope you are feeling much better. Stephanie
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Good
    Glad that you go the all clear of things in tummy and around. Just talk to your onconogist and maybe ask their opinion. Hope you are feeling better.

Kim
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options

Good
    Glad that you go the all clear of things in tummy and around. Just talk to your onconogist and maybe ask their opinion. Hope you are feeling better.

Kim

Ah, Jennie...........
    just as I took a sip of coffee and was just about to swallow the dreaded "shut up to all that's snickering" came in my reading and I dribbled a little coffee over the keyboard. I hope its all great this week...Keep in touch with us.....love ya sweetie...buzz
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Options
    Cough from anxiety
    Hi Jennie

Glad you're OK and that all that is seen are the lung tumors :-) (I love your humor dear). I have a cough from lung radiation/inflammation too which is slowly improving. However I noticed a while back with my acupuncturist's help that it can be induced by anxiety (what we mCRC survivors anxious at times?). So I cough for reasons of inflammation and sometimes as a result of anxiety.

all the best, Leslie
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    Options
    You are to funny Girl
    But I am glad everything is okay...now you can get done what you needed to this week. Sure hope you are feeling better..

HUGS
    Beth