surgery over-prognosis good

I returned home after a 2 week trip to visit my son,his wife and their 2 year old twins. Just what I needed! Had a couple of days to recoup before surgery. The doctor said the cancer was confined to the uterus and was able to remove it all. He took lymph node samples and I'll get the pathology report the end of August. He feels the prognosis is excellent for a full recovery with a good chance of no additional treatment needed.

On the day I got home from the hospital, I had my Boston Terrier out in the yard. I looked down and there was a 4-leaf clover the size of a half dollar. I picked it feeling this was a sign from God that all would be well. I turned around, looked down again and found another 4-leaf clover that was even bigger. I know this is a sign that he has answered our prayers.
Brook

Comments

• Songflower
    Songflower Member Posts: 608
    Thank goodness for good news
    Congrats! I know you are taking a deep breath, relaxing, and sleeping better! I hope you kept those four leaf clovers and framed them!

Diane
  • kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688 Member
    Wonderful News!
    Brook....am so happy to hear the good report. TWO 4-leaf clovers is sending a Great message! I can remember as a kid we would search and search for a 4 leaf clover....rarely, if ever did we find one.

So nice you could spend time with your family.....Relax and enjoy life!

Karen
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    kkstef said:

Wonderful News!
    Brook....am so happy to hear the good report. TWO 4-leaf clovers is sending a Great message! I can remember as a kid we would search and search for a 4 leaf clover....rarely, if ever did we find one.

So nice you could spend time with your family.....Relax and enjoy life!

Karen

A Sign -- GOOD~
    I'd not think into finding two 4-leaf clovers, just be happy and know life is great!!

Congrats on the good news from surgery...

Jan
  • daisy366
    daisy366 Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    jazzy1 said:

A Sign -- GOOD~
    I'd not think into finding two 4-leaf clovers, just be happy and know life is great!!

Congrats on the good news from surgery...

Jan

Wonderful!!
    Where do you live? I want to come look in your yard for more good fortune.

Enjoy all that life offers you. Sincerely, Mary Ann