Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    sea60 said:

Keeping sweet
    Laurissa in prayer.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Anxious to hear how Laurissa
    Anxious to hear how Laurissa is doing now. I pray for her daily.

Hugs, Megan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Glad to hear~
    that things are looking better, with the hopes of getting to go home. I feel I rest better at home. And hopefully Laurissa will stay down and lay low, not overdoing it. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers~
    Melanie

Watching for an update.
    Watching for an update. Laurissa is in my prayers and I am thinking good thoughts for her.

Hugs, Jan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thanks for the update.
    I am glad you and your daughter live nearby to be able to help Laurissa. That fighting, stubborn spirit will help her through this rough patch, no doubt. I will prayer her WBC continues to go up. Thanks for keeping us posted on your sisters progress. We consider one of our own, sister that is. Tell her she is rich with boatload of Sister's in Pink who are thinking of her and praying for her as well.

Hugs to you all.

So thankful to see this
    So thankful to see this latest update on Lauissa. Thank you Kathy! You don't know how we all appreciate seeing this. I hope you will continue to post any update for the pink sisters.

Please give Laurissa my love and a hug and I am sending an extra big hug for you!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Thanks for the update.
    I am glad you and your daughter live nearby to be able to help Laurissa. That fighting, stubborn spirit will help her through this rough patch, no doubt. I will prayer her WBC continues to go up. Thanks for keeping us posted on your sisters progress. We consider one of our own, sister that is. Tell her she is rich with boatload of Sister's in Pink who are thinking of her and praying for her as well.

Hugs to you all.

So thankful to see this
    So thankful to see this latest update on Lauissa. Thank you Kathy! You don't know how we all appreciate seeing this. I hope you will continue to post any update for the pink sisters.

Please give Laurissa my love and a hug and I am sending an extra big hug for you!!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I would like to know how she
    I would like to know how she is doing as well. Please let us know when possible.

You're in my prayers.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

I would like to know how she is doing as well. Please let us know when possible.

You're in my prayers.

Kathy, can you post to
    Kathy, can you post to update us on Laurissa please? Saying lots of prayers for her every day.

Hugs, Angie
  • Angie2U
    Options

You're in my prayers.

double post
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

double post

Thanks for the update
    Glad things are looking up. Will continue with prayers.
  • Angie2U
    Options
    MAJW said:

We're....
    Praying for and rooting for Laurissa! Please let herknow that.....will look forward to another good report...
    Hugs to Laurissa!
    Nancy

How is your treatment going
    How is your treatment going Nancy?
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Options
    skipper54 said:

Thanks for the update
    Glad things are looking up. Will continue with prayers.

Thinking about you daily
    Thinking about you daily Lourissa...

Hugs,
    Lorrie