• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Vigee said:

praying
    Praying for her.

<3</p>

Please...
    Keep us posted on how Laurissa is doing and let her know we are praying for her.....could you also tell her we're all thinking of her, we care..
    Nancy
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear your
    I am so sorry to hear your news. Please know that you are both in my prayers.
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Options
    Such a sweet person
    Laurissa is such a sweet person. So sorry to hear of her complications. I am praying for her and your family,
    Sybil
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    CAchick said:

Such a sweet person
    Laurissa is such a sweet person. So sorry to hear of her complications. I am praying for her and your family,
    Sybil

Thanks Kathy for letting us
    Thanks Kathy for letting us know. You're both in my prayers and please let her know that her pink sisters are with her in spirit.
    Wanda
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    thinking of you all...sorry
    thinking of you all...sorry to hear...this

Denise
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    I am so sorry to read your
    I am so sorry to read your post, Crafty Two. Please let Laurissa know that she is in my thoughts and prayers. I am wishing that she feels better very soon. Cancer sucks! xoxoxo Lynn
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I am so sorry to read your
    I am so sorry to read your post, Crafty Two. Please let Laurissa know that she is in my thoughts and prayers. I am wishing that she feels better very soon. Cancer sucks! xoxoxo Lynn

Thank you Kathy
    I am so sorry she is so sick like this. Please tell her she is in our thoughts and I hope she get's well soon. Thanks so much for the update, we do worry a lot here when we don't hear from our sister's.
    Sending hugs
    Kathy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I am so sorry to hear your
    I am so sorry to hear your news. Please know that you are both in my prayers.

I'm so sorry to read that
    I'm so sorry to read that Laurissa is in the hospital. Please tell her that we're praying for her.

Thank you for telling us and please keep us updated.

Hugs, Noel
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Thank you Kathy
    I am so sorry she is so sick like this. Please tell her she is in our thoughts and I hope she get's well soon. Thanks so much for the update, we do worry a lot here when we don't hear from our sister's.
    Sending hugs
    Kathy

I'm so sorry to hear this about our dear, Laurissa.
    I am thankful she is in a place that can regulator her cell counts, health, well being - 24 hours per day.

Praying for Laurissa and her extended family.

Kathy, Thank you for updating our Sisterhood, her on ACS.

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Kathy
    Thank you so much for updating us on Laurissa's condition. I'm sorry to hear what she's going through but glad she got to the er in time. I'll be praying for her recovery.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Thank you so much Kathy for
    Thank you so much Kathy for the update. I replied to her PM the other day and hadn't heard back so I was starting to worry. She and I are in the exact same treatment right now and we started on the same day, the carbo/gem chemo combo is wreaking havoc with my blood counts as well. I've been unable to take anymore chemo as my counts keep dropping. Please let Laurissa know I'm thinking of her and she is most definitely in my prayers. I'm so glad she has you and I'll keep you in my prayers as well while you stand by your sister and help her through this difficult time. Thank God she went into the ER when she did!!
    ~Kari
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Kathy
    Thank you so much for updating us on Laurissa's condition. I'm sorry to hear what she's going through but glad she got to the er in time. I'll be praying for her recovery.
    {{hugs}} Char

I've been checking daily for
    I've been checking daily for an update. Thank you for posting Kathy. Laurissa is in my prayers. Please tell her that all the CSN sisters are praying for her and standing in her corner encouraging her. She is a special gal to me and I'm praying diligently that her counts will soon be up.
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    for keeping us updated. I am glad that she is in the hospital where she can get the care she needs right now. I am sending strenght and hope her way.

Clementine
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Kathy, thank you for letting
    Kathy, thank you for letting us know. Your sister is a very special person...I'm adding my prayers.

Hugs,

Linda
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kathy for the
    Thank you Kathy for the update. I also check in here daily to see her update. I'm thankful she went to the hospital and is getting the needed care. Tell her we are all thinking about her and sending special healing vibes. (((Hugs)))
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Thank you Kathy for the
    Thank you Kathy for the update. I also check in here daily to see her update. I'm thankful she went to the hospital and is getting the needed care. Tell her we are all thinking about her and sending special healing vibes. (((Hugs)))

Its good to know Laurissa is
    Its good to know Laurissa is in good hands and getting the treatment she needs. She is a fighter and will overcome this setback and continue on with her battle. Thank you, dear sister Kathy, for keeping us updated. Give her our love. Keeping her in our prayers. Sunrae
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Kathy
    Thank you for letting us know about Laurissa. Thank God she went in when she did! Please let her know we are thinking & praying for her. Please keep us posted on how she's doing. Hope she's feeling better real soon!
    ♥ Always,
    Cat
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Kathy
    Thank you for letting us know about Laurissa. Thank God she went in when she did! Please let her know we are thinking & praying for her. Please keep us posted on how she's doing. Hope she's feeling better real soon!
    ♥ Always,
    Cat

prayers for you Laurissa!

• ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

Sweet Laurissa
    Hate to hear you are in the hospital, I know it's never any fun. I hope to hear you are home and doing well.
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options

Sweet Laurissa
    Hate to hear you are in the hospital, I know it's never any fun. I hope to hear you are home and doing well.

Prayers coming her
    Prayers coming her way!!

Angela