phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    I'm smiling RE!! That's
    I'm smiling RE!! That's great news!!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    HMMPH
    Well I must say I am a tad confused, surgeon called to check on me today and I asked about the gallstones and he said he did not open the gallbladder up that he sent it right to pathology and we will have to wait for the final from them. I am not too concerned because he did say everything looked as it should, but it did confuse me a bit. Thanks again everyone for your support, it means the world to me.

RE
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Praising Him!
    Wonderful news! Yes, rest up and take it easy.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    That is Great News
    So glad to hear all went well for you.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!
    Hip Hip Hooray!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    RE said:

HMMPH
    Well I must say I am a tad confused, surgeon called to check on me today and I asked about the gallstones and he said he did not open the gallbladder up that he sent it right to pathology and we will have to wait for the final from them. I am not too concerned because he did say everything looked as it should, but it did confuse me a bit. Thanks again everyone for your support, it means the world to me.

RE

Don't know why you're confused, it's clear to me!
    Well, of course he couldn't open up the gallbladder, Re -- it weighed so darn much with all those gallstones, that he had to call in a couple of orderlies (who lift weights at the hospital gym in their spare time, to impress the sweet young candy stripers) just to get it from the OR to pathology!

(Yes, I'm still working on my theorem: Gallbladder Surgery = Weight Loss --> Chocolate Cake. And I'm stickin' to it!)

:-) Traci
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Hooray!!!
    Great news, still - take it easy.

Hugs,

Sue
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Yeah!!
    Hip Hip Hooray!

Great news, Re. I sure like
    Great news, Re. I sure like Traci's theory. I like anything that ends in chocolate cake. We're celebrating with you.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

Hooray!!!
    Great news, still - take it easy.

Hugs,

Sue

Glad for the good news. he
    Glad for the good news. he probably just didn't want to share the gallstones with you. Wanted them all for himself. I bet he uses them to make necklaces and sells them on the nternet for outrageous prices. Sounds like he is a good surgeon but a little stingy.
    And if Traci is right and she usually is, it must has been chock full of beautiful gallstones. LOL
    Stef
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Glad for the good news. he
    Glad for the good news. he probably just didn't want to share the gallstones with you. Wanted them all for himself. I bet he uses them to make necklaces and sells them on the nternet for outrageous prices. Sounds like he is a good surgeon but a little stingy.
    And if Traci is right and she usually is, it must has been chock full of beautiful gallstones. LOL
    Stef

Oooh, Stef -- you may be onto something...
    That must be it -- RE's surgeon is part of the Gallstone Black Market. Which means that those orderlies he called into the OR are actually his henchmen, and the candy stripers are probably lookouts. It's all becoming so clear now....

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Oooh, Stef -- you may be onto something...
    That must be it -- RE's surgeon is part of the Gallstone Black Market. Which means that those orderlies he called into the OR are actually his henchmen, and the candy stripers are probably lookouts. It's all becoming so clear now....

:-D
    Oh you ladies have me in stitches....oh no its my surgeon who is black marketing my stones whoa has me in stitches! Thanks for the love and the laughs you gals are too much!

<3 RE
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    RE said:

:-D
    Oh you ladies have me in stitches....oh no its my surgeon who is black marketing my stones whoa has me in stitches! Thanks for the love and the laughs you gals are too much!

<3 RE</p>

You are welcome RE. I think
    You are welcome RE. I think that traci and I should take our comedy act on the road. We seem to work well off of each other. Or perhaps we need to join the CIA as we are very good at detecting conspiracies.
    What do you think Traci, comedy or CIA or perhaps you have an even more brillant idea.
    Stef
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Yippeee!!! Now rest and
    Yippeee!!! Now rest and relax.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I'm so happy to hear your news. Thanks for sharing and I hope all continues to be well.
    {{hugs}} Char